B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 June #4

Just now, Sexytreach said:

No...he didn't sound excited at all...He also made some disparaging remarks about RLC and the girls in one of their conversations.....I for one is excited to see how this plays out..

I wouldn't say excited.  :dodgy:

Just now, Sexytreach said:

No...he didn't sound excited at all...He also made some disparaging remarks about RLC and the girls in one of their conversations.....I for one is excited to see how this plays out..

Well he's here so there isn't much we can do but see how it plays out.  I'm not excited though.   We already have girls just sitting in the living room in just bra and panties and I'm almost certain Karla just went down there and told them he was here.  They aren't making any effort to go put more on.  

should open apartments only for couples as they have always done, the girls come here and then bring the boys. so what's the use of having only girls' apartments? this only wants Karla's money, she paid him the plane ticket, spoke ill of RLC, and gave the other girls whores

6 minutes ago, DMcKenzie said:

Well I've heard him speak a total of two times and I already want him to get the fuck out. 

He doesn't seem to have any interest in being there. :dodgy:

That more than likely means tent fucking.  It makes no difference to me because I won't watch it anyhow but I know it will disappoint some of you. 

• Like 1

Just now, dontgetnone said:

That more than likely means tent fucking.  It makes no difference to me because I won't watch it anyhow but I know it will disappoint some of you. 

It won't disappoint me one bit because I won't watch it.  

I don't usually have a problem with the girls bringing their boyfriends but something about this guy pisses me off.

He is VERY demanding whenever he speaks to Karla and I think he will REALLY affect the other girls in the apartment.

4 minutes ago, DMcKenzie said:

It won't disappoint me one bit because I won't watch it.  

I don't usually have a problem with the girls bringing their boyfriends but something about this guy pisses me off.

He is VERY demanding whenever he speaks to Karla and I think he will REALLY affect the other girls in the apartment.

I just have no interest in watching them.  That's just me

• Like 1