Apartment Closed - Grieves & Gripes

1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

Well, whatever happened with Betty ? Seem to recall you and Arch both were hittin on that at one time.

Alright, thanks for reeling me in. I apologize if I overreacted. Just concerned about other dudes who are trying to figure this out. Not everyone has a lot going on besides this. I can do whatever but I know people who can't and I get a bit ratcheted up when I want to help some people. Actually, I was gonna quit the site out of boredom but sometimes you meet some people...

11 hours ago, jugghead said:

Alright, thanks for reeling me in. I apologize if I overreacted. Just concerned about other dudes who are trying to figure this out. Not everyone has a lot going on besides this. I can do whatever but I know people who can't and I get a bit ratcheted up when I want to help some people. Actually, I was gonna quit the site out of boredom but sometimes you meet some people...

No need for any apologies as far as I see things bud. I've just been curious for awhile now about how has it been that the chick known as Dasha leaves a residence in Russia, and goes to the residence of the other asha"s, Masha & Sasha, and moved in with them and has stayed there ever since. It has been well over a year now I know. Possibly over 2 years now since then. Curious how she has been getting away with it as far as visa"s and citizenship issues. Curious mainly, so I'll have some sort of idea on how to proceed when getting Leora here. 😉  😎

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nicholas said:

No need for any apologies as far as I see things bud. I've just been curious for awhile now about how has it been that the chick known as Dasha leaves a residence in Russia, and goes to the residence of the other asha"s, Masha & Dasha, and moved in with them and has stayed there ever since. It has been well over a year now I know. Possibly over 2 years now since then. Curious how she has been getting away with it as far as visa"s and citizenship issues. Curious mainly, so I'll have some sort of idea on how to proceed when getting Leora here. 😉  😎

Sure she can make an erotic show with Masha 😉 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, rebliz said:

Sure she can make an erotic show with Masha 😉 

I said here, and it sure ain"t there. 🙂 She can most certainly make all the erotic shows she may ever want to here but the only lenses that they would perhaps be made in front of, would likely be the lenses of my eyes, and she certainly could do it without having to worry about being taken care of. 😉  😎

8 hours ago, fga said:

Leora is at home and Paul went to work
She should be lying on the sofa with her ass in the air.
to mastub the tail with the dildo close to strike in the tail
What a pity you can not see this
Thank you, Leora and Paul for everything you gave us all
goodbye leora and paul and eban with your beautiful heartbeat

The fact of the matter is that Paul would have gone to work and Aunt Flo would be making her monthly visit today....:biggrin:

4 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

I am not even looking for any refunds of my money, but after hearing as of today that there is a company similar to RLC that's actually doing business in Russia with no problem, I personally would just like to cancel this nightmare known as RLC and be done with them

Folks, Have a little more patience. I informed you that I had been in touch with Segpay but did not hold out much  hope, emails have been going back and forth for two-three days and last night GMT I received notification that they will try and resolve the situation within 3 working days. This being the weekend then the three days should be Wednesday......I will keep you all informed and advise on approach to them if and when I get what I want. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

This weekend could be important for us to see what we still can expect from rlc..only 8 weak houses..they need new houses(good ones)to open asap..so this weekend at least one,even two should open(they have two,three empty houses in Spain and in anotehr country outside Russia),but..hopes are close to none.

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

Folks, Have a little more patience. I informed you that I had been in touch with Segpay but did not hold out much  hope, emails have been going back and forth for two-three days and last night GMT I received notification that they will try and resolve the situation within 3 working days. This being the weekend then the three days should be Wednesday......I will keep you all informed and advise on approach to them if and when I get what I want. 

Are you referring to possible refunds being returned by Wednesday or are you referring to possible Apartments returning by Wednesday

7 minutes ago, Fernando Oliviera said:

Good morning, what's really going on? Where is Leora's apartment?

Good morning, Leora's apartment still there hasn't moved. 😁

• Like 5