Apartment Closed - Grieves & Gripes

---------- Forwarded message ---------
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2019 at 15:37
Subject: 80878173
To: XXXXXXXXXX

Refund Confirmation

Below is the information regarding your refund request. 

Purchase Information

Purchase ID:    XXXXXXXX
Transaction ID:  XXXXXXX
Username:XXXXXXX    
Password:    

Refund Information

Refund Amount:    ($199.95) (USD)
Additional Information:    A refund has been issued immediately on our end. It can take up to 10 business days for this refund to be processed back to your account. If you don't see the funds back to your account in that time, please contact Segpay Customer Service.
Statement Descriptor:    For your privacy, SEGPAY-RealLife.com 8664504000 will appear on your statement.

Customer Service Information

The quickest way to resolve any billing issue is to contact Segpay's customer service department, before your bank or card company. We are available 24/7 to assist you.
Self-Service Website   https://cs.segpay.com
Email    [email protected]
Chat   https://chat.segpay.com
Toll-Free Phone    +1 866-450-4000
Direct Phone:    +1 954-414-1610

Segpay | 220 Hillsboro Technology Drive, Suite 130 | Deerfield Beach, FL 33441

Below is the information regarding your cancellation.

Purchase Information

Purchase ID: XXXXXXXX
Username: u00qtpseqp8g
Password:  

Cancellation Information

Billing Information: This email serves as a cancellation confirmation that your subscription to the above listed website has been cancelled as of 6/24/2019.
Additional Information: Please note that you will have access until your expiration date. In addition, please be aware that we do not always have control of consumer's access to the sites. Please contact the webmaster or our customer support department at [email protected] if you can still access the site after your subscription has expired. Accessing the site after your expiration date does not mean that you are still being billed. Consider this receipt as your successful cancellation and end of billing for this particular subscription to reallifecam.com

The quickest way to resolve any billing issue is to contact Segpay's customer service department, before your bank or card company. We are available 24/7 to assist you.
Self-Service Website https://cs.segpay.com
Email [email protected]
Chat https://chat.segpay.com
Toll-Free Phone +1 866-450-4000
Direct Phone: +1 954-414-1610

• Like 1

Worth remembering folks.......If you don't ask, you don't get.......Faint heart never fucked fair lady....., Right is might........Who Dares Wins !!

The big boys don't always win.......Its not the size of dog in the fight, Its the size of the fight in the dog.

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Worth remembering folks.......If you don't ask, you don't get.......Faint heart never fucked fair lady....., Right is might........Who Dares Wins !!

The big boys don't always win.......Its not the dog in the fight, Its the fight in the dog.

Thank you for this quick information

• Like 1

6 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Below is the information regarding your cancellation.

Purchase Information

Purchase ID: XXXXXXXX
Username: u00qtpseqp8g
Password:  

Cancellation Information

Billing Information: This email serves as a cancellation confirmation that your subscription to the above listed website has been cancelled as of 6/24/2019.
Additional Information: Please note that you will have access until your expiration date. In addition, please be aware that we do not always have control of consumer's access to the sites. Please contact the webmaster or our customer support department at [email protected] if you can still access the site after your subscription has expired. Accessing the site after your expiration date does not mean that you are still being billed. Consider this receipt as your successful cancellation and end of billing for this particular subscription to reallifecam.com

Self-Service Website https://cs.segpay.com
Email [email protected]
Chat https://chat.segpay.com
Toll-Free Phone +1 866-450-4000
Direct Phone: +1 954-414-1610

I can almost bet that Segpay is going Ape-Shit with Cancellations over the past week.  

• Like 5

18 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I can almost bet that Segpay is going Ape-Shit with Cancellations over the past week.  

Maybe they should reconsider doing business with such a shity company. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

I had emailed RLC asking for a refund of $100.00 based on the new 6 month subscription--got no response--so

today, I emailed SegPay with the same complaint as Jimbo and asked for a full refund of $199.95.--will see how that goes-

SegPay has emailed back already and said I should have an answer in 2 business days.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

RLC might have less cancellations and pissed-off subscribers if they would at least take some time to EXPLAIN THE FUCKING SITUATION to their customers.

Call in the fucking damage control experts, dammit. Corporations and politicians use them -- and for a damn good reason.

I'd say excuse my French, but I've resorted to Anglo-Saxon terms: they are better at expressions of anger and frustration than provincial Latin.

• Like 9

RLC is simply unwatchable now. The timing couldn't have been worse since I renewed for 6 months in June and the Replay time I had left resulted in membership until January.  No way I'm dropping that much cash on the remaining apartments. Half of the apartments are essentially glorified chaturbate shows.  Refund request being sent.

• Like 5

13 hours ago, happyone said:

I had emailed RLC asking for a refund of $100.00 based on the new 6 month subscription--got no response--so

today, I emailed SegPay with the same complaint as Jimbo and asked for a full refund of $199.95.--will see how that goes-

SegPay has emailed back already and said I should have an answer in 2 business days.

Be patient, Segpay seem to be a responsible company and are very pro-active when dealing with issues regarding complaints.....Refunding disgruntled RLC members can only enhance their image.A refreshing experience that RLC could learn much from in the customer relations department.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1