Apartment Closed - Grieves & Gripes

8 minutes ago, Howard said:

Question for those in the know.

The RLC brain trust knew this Russian law would go into affect,  Then why, a few days prior to its implementation, would they restrict access to Leora, Maya and some others?

Could it be they were looking to squeeze money from existing/new members with the intrigue that new and exciting things would be coming from these apartments?

Seriously, trying to understand the logic behind it, if they knew they would soon had to comply with the law.

read this all of it then u be wiser

There is a possibility that RLC has received a letter from Roscomnadzor and the requirements have not been met. Therefore, the location in Russia was closed by Roscomnadzor
The management slept
VHTV shows that you can do a similar site in Russia
The residents and the members have to bear the consequences

36 minutes ago, rado07 said:

There is a possibility that RLC has received a letter from Roscomnadzor and the requirements have not been met. Therefore, the location in Russia was closed by Roscomnadzor
The management slept
VHTV shows that you can do a similar site in Russia
The residents and the members have to bear the consequences

correction (not slept):
RLC wanted it

the conditions are to be fulfilled within a certain period
RLC knew the consequence, they had a short time afterwards
a new design and new prices

19 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Now I know how a junkie feels, when that person doesn't get his or her fixed.... and yes my supplier RLC has really let me down, so hopefully another supplier will Step Up and have what I really need

wizard of oz GIF

• Like 7

I think jewel just has a giant orgy with Janes all friends
right now they have bend over in the couch facing bedroom all five girls ja katie is also there and Dick goes back and forth and runs his big cock in them