Apartment Closed - Grieves & Gripes

2 hours ago, bubbleobillo said:

They don't any more? I have been really missing out! Those keys worked magnificently!

Hey bubble, you can probably slice your finger open with the metal on that key after you done opening the can. Sounds like lawsuits, maybe that's why they did away with them,

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hi jimbo, you have a legitimate gripe. Hope you get compensated. 

Hi Ash, how you doing girl? OK I hope......Don’t hold out much hope, but “  faint heart never fu**ed fair lady “ as the saying goes. 😹

• Like 1

7 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

I like several other good folk tried to contact them, and like everyone else got no response at all....Possibly the site is run by a bunch of Paul clones who don't have any idea how to respond.

I have therefor gone for the people who accept the money on RLC's behalf. I emailed Segpay and informed them that in my opinion RLC and Segpay were in breach of consumer rights by taking monies for a service that was supposed to allow people to watch 24 sites for whatever period of time they chose membership and paid subscriptions for, but then reduced the service by 66% overnight without consultation.

They ( Segpay ) have escalated my complaint up to their investigators, and that's where its at at this moment.....

Having initiated this, I don't hold out much hope of a satisfactory conclusion, as I think they are as immoral as RLC, but it makes me feel better.

I also complained to Segpay

• Like 1

This is what I believe and hope for
I wish everyone had their own contract, but that's probably not true

Eva & Sam                               hopefully their own apartment with contract       
Leora & Paul                            hopefully their own apartment with contract
Nelly & Bogdan                          hopefully their own apartment with contract
Jane & Dick                             hopefully their own apartment with contract
Nina & Kira                             hopefully their own apartment with contract
Asya & Artem                            hopefully their own apartment with contract
Olivia & Nick                           hopefully their own apartment with contract
Ulyana & Marat                          hopefully their own apartment with contract        
Yulia & Ivan                            hopefully their own apartment with contract
Chloe & Tyler                           hopefully their own apartment with contract
Adeline & Markus                        hopefully their own apartment with contract
Maya                                    hopefully their own apartment with contract
Lana & Robert                           hopefully their own apartment with contract

Anabel & Efim                           probably rlc stands for the contract
Angie, Emily                            probably rlc stands for the contract
Kristy, Maracuya,Alana, Rosalie         probably rlc stands for the contract

One thing I think is clear and that is that RLC don't appreciate how much interest their members took in the human beings in some of the apartments, one way or another becoming attached to them, rather than viewing them as mere sex objects, which may well be how the minds at RLC work.

The apartments that are still there are mostly filled with performing seals and from the 'Popular Scenes' displays there's plenty going on, but many of us, I'd suggest, saw quite a few of those who've had their apartments closed down as more than flesh pressed upon flesh, but people; people we liked watching going about their lives and certainly when satisfying their urges when the mood took them.

RLC can't manufacture this in a day. It took months for our attachment to some of these people to grow and now it's like they've all been taken away in a massive catastrophe like a natural disaster or a major plane crash. We're not robots and neither are the tenants. If we can see just some of the more popular ones in new places it would be immensely appreciated. More of the others who we are still able to see I, for one, can well do without.

• Like 8

28 minutes ago, rado07 said:

I also complained to Segpay

Answer segpay

You will receive a response within 48 hours.

Client service is our top priority and we are doing everything we can to help you.  We appreciate your business and will continue to earn it every day.

7 minutes ago, rado07 said:

Answer segpay

You will receive a response within 48 hours.

Client service is our top priority and we are doing everything we can to help you.  We appreciate your business and will continue to earn it every day.

Segpay is a serious and polite company (in contradiction to RLC) but their answer will and must be:

"We are only provider of payment services and not responsible for the content. "

I had also considered this way. But let´s wait for their reply to you.....

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, spielo said:

Segpay is a serious and polite company (in contradiction to RLC) but their answer will and must be:

"We are only provider of payment services and not responsible for the content. "

I had also considered this way. But let´s wait for their reply to you..... 

I agree with you
but I can not accept what RLC did
they could have said a reason
RLC must now call segpay a reason
Segpay could stop payments

it makes a better feeling🙂

• Like 3

On 6/20/2019 at 5:33 AM, esanders9863 said:

Thank you for posting this video; I was unaware of his work and his YouTube Channel. He's fascinating, and I can name at least two (former) tenants who would agree with his viewpoints. I wish he could get his butt over here and replace all the Marxist propagandists on CNN -- that way CNN could go back to the time when CNN actually had a viewership over here on this side of the pond and was worth watching.

• Like 5