B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 June #5 / July #1

Sofie and Salma's fiction is related to their physicality, Sofie is fine and delicate, she touches herself in a light and delicate way, Salma is a bit overweight, so she is heavier, she uses cucumbers and big dildos, like for recitations, they are both are very, very scarce

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Sofie and Salma's fiction is related to their physicality, Sofie is fine and delicate, she touches herself in a light and delicate way, Salma is a bit overweight, so she is heavier, she uses cucumbers and big dildos, like for recitations, they are both are very, very scarce

LOL you sure do have a way with words Sergio!!

2 hours ago, Noldus said:

Cleaning lady in B4

Ludmilla Olga.. I see you...with your blue marigold gloves and starched whites...white crocs...You work so hard .. you need to take a dip in the pool after...:blush:

Image result for swimming maid gif

Related image

Related image

51 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Ludmilla Olga with a very sexy tiny thong today, giving us many whale tail views. She just keeps getting better all the time. Damn I am sorry I have to go to work now.

I wonder if she's aware she has a fan club here...:biggrin:

• Like 3

4 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

so who's coming back to take Karla's room?  is it a girl that is known to be in Barcelona right now, that is good friends with a girl that is currently on RLC?  

I bet on a recycle girl because I don't think the departure of karla was planned, it's more easy to convince to bring back a recycle girl in emergency like that

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, firewall said:

I bet on a recycle girl because I don't think the departure of karla was planned, it's more easy to convince to bring back a recycle girl in emergency like that

Yes, I think it will be someone we've met before...

11 hours ago, menouscope2015 said:

To be honest, I prefer by far watching Salma and her fake acting than Sofie , who we ALL know is a TOTAL FAKING game... I can't stand anymore her touches with the tip of her fingers ... and all of her acting ... At least with Salma, we have something to watch... 

They're both doing shows, but the difference is that Salma has a personallity! She is spontaneous, fun and joyful to watch! While Sofie is dead, and flat (both physically and metaphorically, 😕).

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1