Asia , Hakeem & Weekenders General Chat Topic 2019 #6

1 hour ago, super134 said:

Plenty of "crimes" happen on cam and slightly off cam all the time. Why not report all those wild parties where people are clearly using "something" to stay up all day and night?

You hate Hakeem for whatever reason yet continue to watch  and monitor this apartment all the time?  Your theory is that all these women are single and available? They literally bring in boyfriends all the time and people complain about guys being in the houses.

You are a sorry excuse of a Human Being. You pay to support his criminal behaviour and come up with sad excuses. Feeling macho dude?
I don't hate him more or less than any sad loser who cheat on his woman and trick women into having sex on cam without their agreement.

17 minutes ago, kris66 said:

You are a sorry excuse of a Human Being. You pay to support his criminal behaviour and come up with sad excuses. Feeling macho dude?
I don't hate him more or less than any sad loser who cheat on his woman and trick women into having sex on cam without their agreement.

Hate to burst your naive little bubble, but tenants not telling guests about the cams has been a prominent thing on multiple voyeur sites for many years now. Sorry. Also find this statement incredibly hilarious "any sad loser who cheat on his woman..." which just proves the point I made a few days ago that you people with your fake ass outrage don't even have any real problem with cheating... just as long as it's the women cheating on their boyfriends. Let someone like Leora cheat on Paul and you people would probably would go ape shit in celebration, but it's Hakeem cheating on Asia so he's obviously the scum of the earth. The hypocrisy is so outstanding I can't even put it into words. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, kris66 said:

I'm not even a member currently and you are so who is paying for what exactly? You keep changing what this is about you claim to be against criminal activity yet only seem to care abou Hakeem. Where were you when Kenny spent his entire stay sexually harassing a dozen woman let alone that super sketchy"3some"  with Danaya.  Let alone what went on in R1 on a nightly basis. You've also yet to answer why girls cheating with girls is ok as well.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, maxfactor said:

Please name the American celebrities...for 10 points

Ryan Renolds     Michael Buble

Justin Beeber     William Shatner

Ryan Gosling     Kiefer Sutherland

Drake                 Mike Meyers

Seth Rogan      Mathew Parry

Michael J Fox  Keanu Reeves

Think all are Canadian.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

Is something mentally wrong with Asia, that she continually allows this to happen, or sadly she is continually unaware that it's happening, but in my opinion I would not like anyone to steal from me, to hurt me physically, and especially to cheat on me, so with that said this guy deserves zero of my respect.... and yes this is just my opinion because I know there's a lot of guys that think "he's the man", but I just feel the opposite towards him

Don't think most of us here feel 'he's the man'. I once called him a mongoose and then realized later that Mongeese have uses.

So he's less than a mongoose. This man is just a dick. Pretty despicable one at that.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, franklin said:

Don't flatter yourself.  I've always said he was a cunt.  Interesting, but still a cunt.

Exactly right . A lot of people here have called him out and are just waiting for to get caught.

10 minutes ago, ektomo said:

Exactly right . A lot of people here have called him out and are just waiting for to get caught.

You really think Asia has never gone on RLC and not seen Hakeem all over Replay fucking random woman? Or visited any of the forums of the site she is being payed to be on? Like she is not even remotely curious about the website she joined?

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, super134 said:

You really think Asia has never gone on RLC and not seen Hakeem all over Replay fucking random woman? Or visited any of the forums of the site she is being payed to be on? Like she is not even remotely curious about the website she joined?

One of these nights she's going to come home early and catch him with his pants down and his dick in someone else's tunnel.  Then that will be the end of the story for this place.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

One of these nights she's going to come home early and catch him with his pants down and his dick in someone else's tunnel.  Then that will be the end of the story for this place.

Of course that's been obvious since he started bringing woman back. This must be the dumbest couple in recorded history Asia can watch her partner 24/7 and chooses  not for some reason and Hakeem can fuck random girls at a hotel or their place but chooses to do it on cam with a paper trail a mile long. And this apartment just happens to speak English. How does anyone believe this is real? 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, super134 said:

Of course that's been obvious since he started bringing woman back. This must be the dumbest couple in recorded history Asia can watch her partner 24/7 and chooses  not for some reason and Hakeem can fuck random girls at a hotel or their place but chooses to do it on cam with a paper trail a mile long. And this apartment just happens to speak English. How does anyone believe this is real? 

She can't be very bright if she hasn't figured things out by now. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, franklin said:

For those who don't have a sub so couldn't watch, here's what happened when Hakeem got caught out in his lies.  When American Woman found Asia's cosmetics in the bathroom, she first kept it to herself, then lured Mr B into the balcony room.  She then came out and locked him in saying that she was going to leave him there while she searched round the apartment.  No microphone in the balcony so no idea what Mr B said but she let him out.  She then asked "Why do you have all that girl stuff in your bathroom?"  "It doesn't matter" says Mr B.  "It does matter" replies AW.  Mr B then plays it cool  "What's girl's stuff?" he says. "The pink eraser, the deodorant, that's all girl's stuff.  Like, I saw that, whose is that?" says AW.  Of course, Mr B doesn't answer but AW pushes "Answer the question!".  He then begins to panic and comes up with a pathetic excuse saying that it has always been there, it was just junk left over when he moved in, and he doesn't bother throwing away because it smells nice so he uses it as air freshener.  AW didn't buy it, but shut up anyway.  Later she double checked when she went back to the bathroom again and found Asia's hairbrush.  She then asks Mr B about that.  "Why would you touch things that don't belong to you" he says.  Mr B then flips the whole argument round to make her feel guilty about what she discovered.  She shuts up again.  You can bet your life that if she ever gets invited round again, she'll do more snooping.  This could get even more interesting!

thank you so much for taking the time to keep those of us that don't subscribe, up on what is going on in this charade!!  i hope Asia catches him with his pants down and in the act and all hell breaks loose!!

• Like 1