Subscription charge

57 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I was paying $75/mth for Premium plus replay. Now I'm only paying $35...a saving of $40/mth for me...and the only apt I'm really missing is R1 

Good for you my friend.In my case i payed 40€ montly and now i pay 35€(this month when renew i will pass to 20€)and i lost most of the houses and residents(and all their guests and pets),i usted to watch..Asya house,Ulyana,Chloe,Nelly,Adeline,Eva,Lana,R1,Leora and all their guests and pets.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Good for you my friend.In my case i payed 40€ montly and now i pay 35€(this month when renew i will pass to 20€)and i lost most of the houses and residents(and all their guests and pets),i usted to watch..Asya house,Ulyana,Chloe,Nelly,Adeline,Eva,Lana,R1,Leora and all their guests and pets.

☹️

Personally I can't see it staying like this, and I'm sure we'll see some new apts and new residents cropping up outside Russia...Then the fees will no doubt increase again 😏

Btw Ze, off topic, I've really enjoyed the Womens World Cup...

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

☹️

Personally I can't see it staying like this, and I'm sure we'll see some new apts and new residents cropping up outside Russia...Then the fees will no doubt increase again 😏

Btw Ze, off topic, I've really enjoyed the Womens World Cup...

The problem is to get new houses and residents that are good and it will take time for us to get connected with them,not to mention how slow rlc is doing anything lol.Regard the fees..don't think they will dare to change it unless at least 15,20 houses are up and running.They already have two houses in Spain and the one that was of kitty to reopen..But slow slow.Didnt watched it naga(women's World Cup)who won?What i am watching is the "Copa America",tomorrow night semi finals..Brasil vs Argentina.

• Like 1

Just now, ze81 said:

The problem is to get new houses and residents that are good and it will take time for us to get connected with them,not to mention how slow rlc is doing anything lol.Regard the fees..don't think they will dare to change it unless at least 15,20 houses are up and running.They already have two houses in Spain and the one that was of kitty to reopen..But slow slow.Didnt watched it naga(women's World Cup)who won?What i am watching is the "Copa America",tomorrow night semi finals..Brasil vs Argentina.

Semi's this week. England v USA and Netherlands v Sweden. The standard has improved 1000% and they don't dive around and cheat (usually). VAR is a nightmare though.

As far as new houses and tenants are concerned, I'd be happy just starting by opening 1 or 2 places up and taking a chance. Yes, it will take time though...A coupla places are in place, such as Kitty's, so we may see that reopening soon...

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Semi's this week. England v USA and Netherlands v Sweden. The standard has improved 1000% and they don't dive around and cheat (usually). VAR is a nightmare though.

As far as new houses and tenants are concerned, I'd be happy just starting by opening 1 or 2 places up and taking a chance. Yes, it will take time though...A coupla places are in place, such as Kitty's, so we may see that reopening soon...

Good lucky to England.Dont fallow much the woman's football But i know USA squad is strong,but also England is.Hope they don't take a lot to open houses..the actual offer is ridiculous short.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, ze81 said:

Of čourse the changed the prices,they closed two thirds of the houses(70,75% of their offer gone)they lost most of their stars residents and what remanined was 8 houses and of those only 4 can be called real life in cams.So they had to change prices or hardly they would survive.The actual prices(35€ premium with replay)should had been the prices sinse start.An advice..if you subscribe pay only the basic 20€ for month..

I think their fees have reduced as was'nt the replay feature extra before? as now it seems to be included in the price?. Correct me if i am wrong but still not going to join up lol.

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

I think their fees have reduced as was'nt the replay feature extra before? as now it seems to be included in the price?. Correct me if i am wrong but still not going to join up lol.

Since you only have VHTV as a reference, even if I know that you are no longer a member of this site for quite some time now, if VHTV loses all its apartments in Russia, what would remain within this site? ? not much if I'm not mistaken, so if you want to keep your members, you have to change your subscription rate and include some service like replay if it was not part of the initial offer
that's what RLC has to do, that's what LUC will have to do if they come back someday, I do not even talk about VV
Now with all these apartment and site losses, I wonder how long VHTV will fall for the same reasons as the others? they managed to survive the loss of the Ukrainian apartments but I doubt they will arrive there with the possible loss of the Russian apartments
This is only a possible assumption and that the Russian authorities will never find the VHTV apartments, but if they managed to do it with LUC, then why not with VH, because VHTV does exactly what the authorities reproach to LUC

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

Hi my friend,they reduced everything,even number of houses were reduced by two thirds😅.So they had to reduce price and include the "extra" replay feature in the premium subscription,not because they wish(we know how they are)But because thy would lose so many clients and money if they didn't change things.But sadly contrary to VH they take ages to do things..so still 8 houses online,at least a couple ones should had been already open,reopen..but hey..Barca fake shows compensate it🤢.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Then the fees will no doubt increase again 

I am sure they will when they don't have enough Disposable Income coming in.  

The only thing they have to worry about now is making sure none of Remaining Tenants decide to Pack & Leave.

Linda & Tibor, Martina & Alberto have almost 2 and a Half Years in.  Masha, Sasha & Dasha's Apartment has been running 3 Years.  Can't see them running for too much longer and Boy Wonder Hakeem is going to caught with his Pants Down sooner or later. It's only a matter of time.  Any losses from these 4 Apartments and RLC's Ship will sink like the Titanic to the Bottom of the Ocean as Low as it can go.The Barcelona Party Girls sure as Hell can't keep a Sinking Ship Afloat. Their as Bright as a 3 Watt Light Bulb and not much Talent unless they are down on their knees doing some solemn duty.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

The only thing they have to worry about now is making sure none of Remaining Tenants decide to Pack & Leave.

Linda & Tibor, Martina & Alberto have almost 2 and a Half Years in.  Masha, Sasha & Dasha's Apartment has been running 3 Years.  Can't see them running for too much longer and Boy Wonder Hakeem is going to caught with his Pants Down sooner or later. It's only a matter of time.  Any losses from these 4 Apartments and RLC's Ship will sink like the Titanic to the Bottom of the Ocean as Low as it can go.The Barcelona Party Girls sure as Hell can't keep a Sinking Ship Afloat. Their as Bright as a 3 Watt Light Bulb and not much Talent unless they are down on their knees doing some solemn duty.

Don't worry, many people like me check in to see if RLC has made repairs to a sinking ship. This increases their traffic hit count, but I don't activate my Flash and I don't think 2.5 seconds qualifies as a decent contribution to their time-on-page count. If something amazing happens, I'll be satisfied to learn it from hanging around CamCaps.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Couldn't agree more,right now they don't have enought offer to viewers that want to watch..real life in cams.What makes This cam sites apealing for many is to watch regular people doing their stuff in cams,but with only 3,4 houses like that..they won't survive long time,they are focused in the fake Barca shows and house..they should had open already a couple new houses,or reopen the three they have closed..but nothing.

• Like 1