Masha ,(Dasha, Sasha) General Chat Topic 2019 #5

happyone

57 minutes ago, binocular said:

In my view, I think that we can safely say that this apartment is now all but closed. What a shame to see it go down hill so quickly. Quite sad.

Things can still be saved,the question is..does masha cares at all..Maybe things will start change,intead of bates and empty house we could start seing some dudes,some girlfriends,some action..would be sad if masha leaves being mostly know by..show Bate masha.

• Like 3

RLC than it seems to open up and maintain partitions that are simple to inhabit. She does not care what they present to the world. I'm thinking of installing a few security cameras in my house and seeing them,I think I will not see any particular difference, I will see rooms empty and every few small moves. It's a shame because they dropped very low quality. Only to protect the tenants they are good for subscribers who pay them does not care at all.
As I see the descent has begun here for a while. I am sorry. 

• Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Seeing there is only Masha now, RLC should have a few more free cam's. Nothing to see in the kitchen cam.

To be honest there is almost nothing to see in the other cams Also.Westerday all day out..they arrived..soon sleeping.Today..regain energy..then later..leave.Sadly Masha and guest use all their energy outside.

23 minutes ago, ze81 said:

To be honest there is almost nothing to see in the other cams Also.Westerday all day out..they arrived..soon sleeping.Today..regain energy..then later..leave.Sadly Masha and guest use all their energy outside.

Really, damn she used to be sexually active.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Really, damn she used to be sexually active.

Indeed,that what makes this even more strange,she always been a very sexual active person,then when she split from Sasha she only does bates,think she still have sex with some regularity but is outside.

• Like 2

Lets wait to see what happens the rest of week,today for exemple maybe things will be diferent and they instead of going party outside they actualy will do something in the house,i know we are having less and less hope a days pass but maybe it can improve,I found the brunet girl guest cute but when she appears means one thing..they gona party..outside and only thing to watch in the house is the cats.Maybe Masha and guest should focused in doing something herselfs in house,maybe some male friends.House is basicaly dead sinse s&d leaved.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Lets wait to see what happens the rest of week,today for exemple maybe things will be diferent and they instead of going party outside they actualy will do something in the house,i know we are having less and less hope a days pass but maybe it can improve,I found the brunet girl guest cute but when she appears means one thing..they gona party..outside and only thing to watch in the house is the cats.Maybe Masha and guest should focused in doing something herselfs in house,maybe some male friends.House is basicaly dead sinse s&d leaved.

for me this house is dead since masha/sasha broke up, it was not a good idea to bring dasha here in my opinion, now we have this result

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, firewall said:

for me this house is dead since masha/sasha broke up, it was not a good idea to bring dasha here in my opinion, now we have this result

I agree, but one correction. I wasn't the biggest Dasha fan but she wasn't the cause for their break up. Sasha got tired of Masha treating him like shit and Dasha just happened to be the next girl he jumped to, but it's not like he would have stayed with Masha forever. Regardless once they broke up, this apartment became lame as fuck and it's gotten even more lame since Masha doesn't do a single interesting thing here.

• Like 3