Masha ,(Dasha, Sasha) General Chat Topic 2019 #5

happyone

52 minutes ago, hondarellas said:

Masha guys look very organized. When deciding to leave in a very short space of time, the apartment will be emptied.

Yes, what looked like a clean-up operation in the beginning now looks more and more like a move-out. It's probably the best for her, because I don't think she can be happy there alone. 

I'm curious if RLC will recast this apartment. Since they didn't even fill the second couple place in Barcelona, I suspect that they might just turn this place off. 

Then it would also be interesting if RLC have a different roommate apatment ready or if they just take the category out again. 

Still, not sure what will happen. RLC is really bad at informing its customers. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, firewall said:

hope for packing and leaving, I don't see any future with her alone in this apartment,

would prefer to see new couple and if possible in a new apartment, everything need to be refreshed if rlc want keep this apartment

I don't want her to leave,not because of her but because i found her girlfriends very atrative,so if she leaves..goodbye to them also.

2 hours ago, hondarellas said:

She herself in a discussion that had 2-3 months ago said that late summer plans to leave.

Hope if she leaves one of their girlfriends will replace her,her "sister" or one of the other girls.

5 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Ελπίζω αν αφήνει μια από τις φίλες τους θα την «αδελφή» της, ή ένα από τα άλλα κορίτσια αντικαταστήσει.

When she leaves, she will take 3-4  40ft containers to transport its stuff!