Carla and Yanai General 2019 Chat #1

Looking back to all Carla time in rlc(her last house and this one)i would say that are little chances guests do anything special,a shower maybe is possible,don't remember to see any guest in her last house having sex,even shower i don't remind(but didn't watched her much,so maybe was some),they are in Spain not Russia..guests unless they are very well payed won't have sex in cams,not even get naked.Thats why they use the wc without cams.

27 minutes ago, ze81 said:

My bet..after the party they all will leave or at least the guests.This house is what it is..

You have been on a loosing streak lately--guess you luck has got to change sometime and you will get it right 😏

I can't believe I missed much of the party but unless most people left not even half the amount of guests I expected to show up did. Just one girl and they spent all day preparing? Please tell me I missed some cute guests that were at the party but left early or something...

Having said all that, I'm enjoying this lap dance Carla is getting from the guest girl 😉