B5 COV Belle & Nate and Roza & Tom - General Topic July 2019 #2

3 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Jasmin and Kamilla, the two most beautiful woman ever to grace RLC Barcelona hands down my friend.

I still have the gif that Mikey made of when he infected Ilona's computer, and she was so pissed she just beat the fuck out of it !!!! I laughing so hard again...….The look on Danaya's face is priceless LOLOLLOL..... Oh Shit

Yes, When the laptop went down and Ilona started beating it was funny as all get out.

• Like 1

Just now, BBsq69 said:

FREE AT LAST

FREE AT LAST

What a change within minutes of them getting the apartment to themselves for a few hours.

Maybe Jasmin and Jim along with Rosie will come and stay for a little while. I would enjoy that.

2 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

Belle made a real effort the first day and she's normally said hello and goodbye to them. They made it clear they were not interested.

She did, bless her...It was like drawing teeth...😬

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Maybe Jasmin and Jim along with Rosie will come and stay for a little while. I would enjoy that.

If it is B4 Jasmin then yes but I'd love it if Rosie came by herself for a few weeks and her and Belle ❤️ danced all night first.

• Like 1

Just now, BBsq69 said:

If it is B4 Jasmin then yes but I'd love it if Rosie came by herself for a few weeks and her and Belle ❤️ danced all night first.

Those three belong together. Fun times had by all.

• Upvote 1