B5 COV Belle & Nate and Roza & Tom - General Topic July 2019 #2

2 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Yes, but didn't we establish a while ago that you have the 'virtual' Monica and I have the real one here next to me...well, actually on top of me right now...
'Monica!! ffs, I can't type when I can't see the keys if you're sitting on my face''...😜

Geez naga, you're really on a roll tonight aren't you?😀  That's ok, I know where the real Monica is and she's waiting for me in 2 nights.

• Like 2

how can you look to this cams the whole day , if i look only one min , its ok for me , nothing to do here

i hope to find on the forum a nice timestamp when its  good here  ,

so happy i cancelled the membership , after 02/12 membership is over , we will see

3 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Sofie getting dressed to leave.  I hope when she gets home she wants to play with Naomi and Naomi tells her to go piss up a rope.

We'll see. Sofie's gone for peak time (10-12) with Belle but if she checks and find she' not winning then she might do something.

Whatever you think of Sofie's shows and in general I'm probably in agreement with most of you, it was definitely different tonight in execution if not result. I wish Sofie had just got on the naked dance floor with Belle💗 and gone wild. I bet that's what Belle would have preferred but we all know Sofie's not going to let herself go like that although she might have sex with Naomi again eventually.

23 minutes ago, mini2012 said:

i just did a fast replay of the app  did Belle and Nate didn't have sex the last 7 days ??

I realise you probably want the answer "No" so you can post a follow up or just let it stand. You posts over the last 3 days just seem to be heading that way. Apologies if that's not your intention but it is the way it seems. Now for the answer, and remember illness and time of the month have been factors so drum roll and the answer is:

Yes this afternoon they fucked on the couch as soon as R&T were out the door. Belle💗 danced around naked in celebration.

• Like 1