B5 COV Belle & Nate and Roza & Tom - General Topic July 2019 #2

1 hour ago, BBsq69 said:

I realise you probably want the answer "No" so you can post a follow up or just let it stand. You posts over the last 3 days just seem to be heading that way. Apologies if that's not your intention but it is the way it seems. Now for the answer, and remember illness and time of the month have been factors so drum roll and the answer is:

Yes this afternoon they fucked on the couch as soon as R&T were out the door. Belle💗 danced around naked in celebration.

any screen grabs... I have seen only the 2??  posted so far...wood love to see her tities.... Hope 85??? lol

12 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

any screen grabs... I have seen only the 2??  posted so far...wood love to see her tities.... Hope 85??? lol

Morning Mark. Just not something I dare risk. I don't have CC Premium status so I don't know what gets posted in the pictures there. Her tits are holding up very well though, still very pert with a bit of wobble.

I don't think Belle💗's going to the beach and she's wearing a bra and panties set that she might want to be seen in so maybe a party later her. She mentioned one yesterday although there's plenty of time to change. She's just put on her usual white top and denim shorts so just going out for the moment. 

I haven't been watching most of today but I've just been watching Replay and Belle💗 did give a nice bate on Camera 8 this morning as she held her maid's duster/whip toy, which I heartily approve of. I believe she did climax as she is in such a good mood right now but although she moved the lamp out of the way, the main light wasn't on and the natural light doesn't illuminate much there. And she was in her nightwear which with the angle helped obstruct the views to her pussy particularly at the end.

Thank you Belle💗