B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 July #2

2 minutes ago, Billybob said:

I'm not really looking forward to more Rocco...

Who is this Rocco and why the distinct dislike of him even being mentioned??..:huh:

3 hours ago, Theblacknight04 said:

Why?

3 hours ago, adamneve said:

Who is this Rocco and why the distinct dislike of him even being mentioned??..:huh:

Guess I'm kinda bored of this particular couple. It'll be a few days of Rocco fucking her non-stop from sun up to sun down. Throw in another girl or two that he's not allowed to touch. It's all just so boring.

And I can see that's where we're headed now because Megan's sending him pics of her and Damira together right now.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Billybob said:

Credo di essere piuttosto annoiato da questa coppia particolare. Ci vorranno alcuni giorni di Rocco che la scopre senza sosta dal sole al tramonto. Getta un'altra ragazza o due che non gli è permesso toccare. È tutto così noioso.

E posso vedere che è dove siamo diretti ora perché Megan gli sta mandando le foto di lei e Damira insieme in questo momento.

when comes? i hope not

3 hours ago, Theblacknight04 said:

Spero che verrà, per dare qualche spostamento di appartamento

so the girls turn into (Derogatory) like every time there's a guy in the apartment, trying to share it, Megan is here just to bring her boyfriend, she's always on the phone with him, and every time they do some shows and they're naked , shows it to her boyfriend. better than stay at home

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mauri said:

così le ragazze si trasformano in (Derogatory) come ogni volta che c'è un ragazzo in appartamento, cercando di condividere, Megan è qui solo per portare il suo ragazzo, lei è sempre al telefono con lui, e ogni volta che fanno alcuni spettacoli e sono nudi , lo mostra al suo fidanzato. meglio che stare a casa

This is not true, I saw many other girls on the phone all day, I see it as a positive thing, I prefer to see a real fuck fucked than a vibrator

6 minutes ago, Theblacknight04 said:

Non è vero, ho visto molte altre ragazze al telefono tutto il giorno, la vedo come una cosa positiva, preferisco vedere una vera scopata che un vibratore

yes, but they do not show the boyfriend, the other naked girls, if you want to see real sex, go to the apartments of the couples, because here you will see the usual shows always but focused on him, that will end up with massages, lesbians, vibrators, he that will fuck Megan with who will be there, but I think only Damira, and it will be long because he takes a long time before it ends, and it will bore you

• Like 1