B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 July #2

12 hours ago, Noldus said:

The cleaning lady left for B1 😉 

RLC could save money on Cleaning Services by telling the girls they have to perform their own cleaning duties.  Saving's of over 10,000 Euro a Year.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

RLC podría ahorrar dinero en servicios de limpieza al decirle a las chicas que han de realizar sus propias tareas de limpieza. de más de 10.000 de euros al año de ahorro.

Algunas no saben cojer correctamente una escoba, pero los moviles los manejan de maravilla.

51 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

RLC could save money on Cleaning Services by telling the girls they have to perform their own cleaning duties.  Saving's of over $10,000 Euro a Year.

Correction........"by telling the girls they have to perform their own cleaning duties NAKED "  😉

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, upyourass said:

Correction........"by telling the girls they have to perform their own cleaning duties NAKED "  😉

I'm just catching up and have just posted this exact same thing...before I read yours lol. I've deleted it :wink:

il y a 54 minutes, upyourass a dit :

aptly suggested by the most kickass camcaps account nick so far... 

• Like 1

Just waiting for tattoo John to make his reappearance again and give Megan a  marathon shagging for the weekend. Maybe Damira would join in as well but I hope not; I’d rather see her perfect pussy on top of Salma and Anabella or any of the other girls 🤪