B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 July #2

maybe Harley is right, all this to allow Rocco to have a bigger stage, you can hear the sound of RLC, which climbs on the mirrors, up to Italy

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Sergio said:

forse Harley è giusto, tutto questo per consentire Rocco di avere uno stadio più grande, si può ascoltare il suono del RLC, che si arrampica sugli specchi, fino a Italia

I don't understand why you, too, Sergio are dragging you into Harley's fantasies, I think it is normal that in front of a camera there cannot be 100% spontaneity, it is enough to simply enjoy the show, I respect everyone's opinion, but we should not always be pessimistic, peace

• Like 2

I believe Megan has just "snatched" Damira from Amalia or RLC just abruptly ended their companionship by pairing her with Megan.

And Numi was thrown into strangerland a few days after her friend Valerie left.

If there is an AVN Award for the worst adult content provider when it comes to assets management, RLC will win it without a doubt and without competition.

I really wonder if the RLC bosses know they are idiots or the people they hire are idiots.

donald trump GIF  despicable me idiot GIF

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

That was something. Megan tried to put a strawberry in Damira’s ass. They broke down in hysterical laughter before it went any further 

Megan swiped Damiras pussy with a strawberry and fed her with it..

9 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

RLC could save money on Cleaning Services by telling the girls they have to perform their own cleaning duties.  Saving's of over $10,000 Euro a Year.

:cry: Oh No!!!!!! you mean I could lose Ludmilla Olga??...

11 hours ago, studev3131 said:

Does Noldus work for RLC how does he get all his information.

Hail.. the all  somehow knowing Noldus...nuff respect:blush:

Image result for bow down gif