B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 July #2

8 minutes ago, Frankster said:

Was about to ask the same thing. Thumbnails seems to work.

It was UM before but the UM screen was removed but they dont load just buffers. And the cam previews for b4 is frozen.

RLC you really need to get your shit together, this is fucking ridiculous, High prices and apartments that don't load !!!!!!!!!! WTF ???

I guess they want to loose all their membership for their incapability to manage their site properly. Getting as bad VV these days.

55 minutes ago, Noldus said:

the only thing you can check out on replay is B1 LR 0245 this morning - Damira and Amalia on the LR table 😉

(And some kissing today in B4 tub between Damira and Megan.

Just watched Amalia and Damira on the table.  It was worth watching. 😉 I wish RLC hadn't separated those 2.   It's like they are intentionally doing things to piss us off.  Well it's working.

il y a 8 minutes, Thestarider a dit :

RLC you really need to get your shit together, this is fucking ridiculous, High prices and apartments that don't load !!!!!!!!!! WTF ???

I guess they want to loose all their membership for their incapability to manage their site properly. Getting as bad VV these days.

A email to RLC should suffice to make them aware of the issue they are most likely asleep.

2 minutes ago, Daleys said:

A email to RLC should suffice to make them aware of the issue they are most likely asleep.

I am sure they have already got plenty of them, they take days to respond to their email's as their customer service is even worse than their mangers of the apartments. They just don't give a shit about their membership it is that simple.

• Like 1

il y a 3 minutes, Thestarider a dit :

I am sure they have already got plenty of them, they take days to respond to their email's as their customer service is even worse than their mangers of the apartments. They just don't give a shit about their membership it is that simple.

I remember one time i sent an email about some cams in one apartment and i think a week later i got a reply saying they adjusted the settings and should be better.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Daleys said:

I remember one time i sent an email about some cams in one apartment and i think a week later i got a reply saying they adjusted the settings and should be better.

Then you are luckier than me.  I've emailed them 7 times in 5 months and I'm 0 for 7 in getting any reply at all