COV - Ulyana & Marat - General Topic 2019 #1

4 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

0345 and Ulyana is still out of the apartment. What could she be doing out without Marat here in Barcelona?

Isn't that apartment in the Czech Republic ? That is Kitty and Smith's old apartment.

39 minutes ago, AntEater said:

I wish she would bring Kitty home with her, they would make a great team. Marat and Smith would even get along great sitting on the couch and staring at their phones all day.

I think, RLC idea to have just one couple in an vecation apartment is a complete failure. 

I really think the minium should be two couples for one vecation apartment. Best of all, if they were friends before. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Alladino said:

I think, RLC idea to have just one couple in an vecation apartment is a complete failure. 

I really think the minium should be two couples for one vecation apartment. Best of all, if they were friends before. 

just out of curiosity, why does a "Couples on Vacation" apartment need to have more than one couple?  is it because when they first brought B3 online there was two couples and now you believe that is how it's supposed to be?  is it because it gives you hope that there will be more cheating between the two couples or the chances for some kind of swapping might happen?  or is it because watching a real couple is just down right boring?

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

just out of curiosity, why does a "Couples on Vacation" apartment need to have more than one couple?  is it because when they first brought B3 online there was two couples and now you believe that is how it's supposed to be?  is it because it gives you hope that there will be more cheating between the two couples or the chances for some kind of swapping might happen?  or is it because watching a real couple is just down right boring?

Imagine the GOV apartment with just one girl. No social contacts. 

An advantage of the couple apartments compared to the vacation apartments were the guests. Not for sex (or swapping), but to get a glimpse into the life of the residents. 

Just now, Alladino said:

An advantage of the couple apartments compared to the vacation apartments were the guests. Not for sex (or swapping), but to get a glimpse into the life of the residents. 

imagine a GOV apartment with just one girl who is the RIGHT girl!

1 minute ago, Alladino said:

The advantage of a couples apartment is to the have the RIGHT couple where they get out and meet new friends and maybe bring their newly met friends back to the apartment to socialize with them, it's not to have two "STAGED" couples in the apartment from the beginning!!