B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 July #4

5 hours ago, dontgetnone said:

I was hoping I wouldn't have to do that because if there is any way for RLC to screw it up they will find it but I guess I have no choice now.  I'll give them 48 hours to respond to my email and correct the problem first and if they don't then I'll have to cancel and resubscribe. 

No, now you need to contact Segpay and request a full refund--you will get a refund and will be cancelled--then you resub using the new pricing.

Contacting RLC support will get you no where.  

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, dontgetnone said:

Well I just got my answer.  This is not what the email they sent me over a week ago said but that's typical for RLC.  I guess I have no choice but to cancel my membership and resubscribe.  Here's what they just sent me so you naga and everyone else can plan ahead

[email protected]

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.

Please note that the new prices you see on the joining page are a limited offer for newcomers. 

If you want to join us using a special offer, you will have to cancel your current subscription and join us with the required offer. Then contact us, and we will transfer the remaining days of your old Premium subscription to the new one.

--
Support Team,
reallifecam.com

read my post above on how best to handle the situation

9 hours ago, dontgetnone said:

Not sure the proper place to post this but I wanted to let all you gents know that what I feared would happen has happened.  I, like all you other premium subscribers was promised that after the drastic changes in RLC that from now on I would be billed $34.95 per month for premium membership + replay.  I even received an email to that effect from RLC.   I called Segpay last week to make sure the renewal billing would be correct and was promised it would be. 

I checked my online credit card account this morning and see that I was charged $44.95.  I am not a happy camper.  I just finished emailing RLC Customer Support.  Let's see whether they correct this problem with no hassles for me. 

You got charged $44.95 because you did not Cancel your Subscription and then Renew at the New Price.   That's another Bungle RLC never informed their Subscribers to do.  They just want to Milk everyone's Dollars as much as they can.

• Like 2

Goodbye hugs from the girls except Diva for Seduction Salma, wishing her well in the hall. She must be leaving really early in the morning.

Another one bites the dust as revolving door revolves again.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Salma, wishing her well in the hall. She must be leaving really early in the morning.

Goodbye Salma have a safe flight and journey home when you leave..

9 minutes ago, adamneve said:

Just watched several hours on replay to catch up... looks like its been a fun packed few days...or nights..

I haven't had a chance to watch tonight yet but I will in a couple hours.  Got things to take care of first like filling my face.  😀

I just took a quick look in and see Anabella on her bed, Megan maybe sleeping in her bed, Debby sleeping in her bed and Damira almost asleep in her bed.  Unless they had their fun earlier it looks like they are all taking the night off.