B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 July #3

6 hours ago, Dizzo said:

Stella still not at home. Yeah probably had a wild party with Gina, oh, in my fanasty I see them lying together in bed playing with each other. Unfortunately we have not seen anything of that. Probably she will come home and sleep all day. Just like me, just got home and go in bed... 

Even though I don't think anything sexual happened between the girls, it's quite likely that they really had a party. 

It is really a pity that in Barcelona, the real parties always take place elsewhere. 😒

17 hours ago, legrandrobert said:

Sofi shows no emotion when Naomie touches her pussy.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,BAD ACTRESS  !!!

Ever had the idea that they wouldn't have to act at all if they really did something. I mean, like real life?

Now the people are complaining that the residents are not good in give fake sex shows. It's really sad how far RLC sank. 

31 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Ever had the idea that they wouldn't have to act at all if they really did something. I mean, like real life?

Now the people are complaining that the residents are not good in give fake sex shows. It's really sad how far RLC sank.

RLC listed too much to the activists who complained about apartments like Kristy and her group. IMO

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, happyone said:

RLC listed too much to the activists who complained about apartments like Kristy and her group. IMO

Whether they did or didn't, it's obvious something had to be done. VHTV has apartments with orgies, swapping partners, threesomes and on a regular basis. Now I'm obviously not saying that RLC needs to be another VHTV I don't even want that, but at the same time you can't think to compete when you have one site with all that activity and your site has girls like Emily and Kamila that stay on phones all day.

16 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Whether they did or didn't, it's obvious something had to be done. VHTV has apartments with orgies, swapping partners, threesomes and on a regular basis. Now I'm obviously not saying that RLC needs to be another VHTV I don't even want that, but at the same time you can't think to compete when you have one site with all that activity and your site has girls like Emily and Kamila that stay on phones all day.

We really could not tell if that was true or not, because they were gone more than they were in the apartment.😏 --In any event, I think RLC has far more viewers than VHTV and the ones who try VHTV say they didn't like it and came back to

more reality in RLC.  RLC definitely needs better screening process and better management to immediately correct issues.  Enticing  the participants with bonus money to put on phoney shows should stop. I think most people want a more

realistic environment in the apartments rather than forced sex. 

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, happyone said:

We really could not tell if that was true or not, because they were gone more than they were in the apartment.😏 --In any event, I think RLC has far more viewers than VHTV and the ones who try VHTV say they didn't like it and came back to

more reality in RLC.  RLC definitely needs better screening process and better management to immediately correct issues.  Enticing  the participants with bonus money to put on phoney shows should stop. I think most people want a more

As someone who has followed VH from the beginning and recently stopped watching them, I want to touch on a few things:

1. There was never any doubt that RLC had more viewers than VH... in the past, but this was when RLC didn't have more than half of their apartments shut down. They could get away with having girls like Emily and Kamila in the past because there was a lot more going to where you didn't really need to look at them. But nowadays when you only have 8 apartments, half of them being pretty much dead, having girls like Sofie, Naomi, and rest of these bland uneventful girls will hurt in the long haul, in my opinion.

2. RLC improving their screening is more or less the point I was trying to get across. I would like to see girls who are actual exhibitionists, rather than sex workers and/or do nothings like Sofie.

3. I'm not sure what you mean by forced sex. VH doesn't force anyone to have sex. Their problem and one of the reasons why I stopped watching them is because of their horrible business practices. Thereare legitimate couples on VH.

• Like 1

il y a 33 minutes, happyone a dit :

realistic environment in the apartments rather than forced sex

RLC definitely needs better screening process and better management to immediately correct issues.

Dream on.

Enticing  the participants with bonus money to put on phoney shows should stop.

This won't work because of the contracts they hand out to the girls. VHTV is based on views so the tenants know they have to entertain if not they don't get paid decent. If you happily hand out $$$$ to girls before they even do anything, will they even do anything? And if you don't pay the add-on bonuses, will they even do anything beyond eat, sleep, shower and stare at their phones all day long???

rather than forced sex

Very unlikely RLC forces anyone to have sex on cameras, definitely untrue IMO. Perhaps they pay the girls more bonuses if they do but to say they force it, it would be a long stretch.

22 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I am sure that VHTV can be beaten with the right cast. RLC just need to cast the right people. Kristy and the Angels were a very good example. A group of real friends with interesting and sympathetic personalities really willing to have a part of their life on camera. 

25 minutes ago, happyone said:

That was before all the realistic and fun to watch apartments disappeared. Now there is almost only Barcelona and that is really nothing else than a reduced version of VHTV. Fake Show everywere but without going all in. 

I really hope RLC will go back to more realism, but currently it do not look any good for it.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

As someone who has followed VH from the beginning and recently stopped watching them, I want to touch on a few things:

1. There was never any doubt that RLC had more viewers than VH... in the past, but this was when RLC didn't have more than half of their apartments shut down. They could get away with having girls like Emily and Kamila in the past because there was a lot more going to where you didn't really need to look at them. But nowadays when you only have 8 apartments, half of them being pretty much dead, having girls like Sofie, Naomi, and rest of these bland uneventful girls will hurt in the long haul, in my opinion.

2. RLC improving their screening is more or less the point I was trying to get across. I would like to see girls who are actual exhibitionists, rather than sex workers and/or do nothings like Sofie.

3. I'm not sure what you mean by forced sex. VH doesn't force anyone to have sex. Their problem and one of the reasons why I stopped watching them is because of their horrible business practices. Thereare legitimate couples on VH.

2.  You hit the nail on the head---except, even though Sofie is not my cup of tea, she is not a do nothing--just not really realistic. IMO

3. By forced sex, I mean the idea that the participants feel like they must perform--rather than be just be themselves and do it for their own pleasure. (That is why exhibitionists are important for the screening).

2 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I really hope RLC will go back to more realism, but currently it do not look any good for it.

I am incredibly disappointed that after all this time since they have had their apartments removed, RLC has only added two so far and both are repeat tenants.

1 minute ago, happyone said:

3. By forced sex, I mean the idea that the participants feel like they must perform--rather than be just be themselves and do it for their own pleasure.

By this account, I 100% agree. And it's so obvious on VH that it just became a cringe fest to watch.

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

I am incredibly disappointed that after all this time since they have had their apartments removed, RLC has only added two so far and both are repeat tenants.

I guess I have been on RLC too long, because I remember when it first started with those 4 apartments, with Nora, Leora and others---gradually they added additonal ones, but it took time.

RLC is in a rebuilding phase, just some of us hold on to fond memories of the past and wish it were like that again.