B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 July #3

2 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Gina doesn't really play with any of the girls...So this will never happen. She 100% straight and not into the fake lesbo stuff...just saying 😉

?

She was doing regular dildo show with the twins at the end of her last stay. But I agree that I doubt she'll be doing any shows with Stella when she's not an official tenant.

2 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Yes, but do we really want to see it all again...😏

Sure. I wouldn't mind. Preferable to seeing her as the 3rd wheel in a Sofie/Naomi apartment anyway.

1 minute ago, timber said:

?

She was doing regular dildo show with the twins at the end of her last stay. But I agree that I doubt she'll be doing any shows with Stella when she's not an official tenant.

Sure. I wouldn't mind. Preferable to seeing her as the 3rd wheel in a Sofie/Naomi apartment anyway.

Yes, but the twins are as straight as fuck too. The 3 have been friends for about 20 years so all those dildo shows were just pretend...😉

7 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Yes, but the twins are as straight as fuck too. The 3 have been friends for about 20 years so all those dildo shows were just pretend...😉

Ah, I think I got confused. When you said she's 'not into the fake lesbo stuff' I thought you meant she hadn't done it. But you meant that it wasn't something she would do outside of RLC. 

3 minutes ago, timber said:

Ah, I think I got confused. When you said she's 'not into the fake lesbo stuff' I thought you meant she hadn't done it. But you meant that it wasn't something she would do outside of RLC. 

😉

Actually, I forgot about dildoing the twins, tbh...:blush:

4 hours ago, timber said:

And she kissed Gina in B1, and Irma and she had a nice fingering show there too....

Stella   wt?? her boobs have gotten smaller.. ass less pronounced .. looks like her fitness regime is...shrinking her...:blush:  well my last look at Stella  (for a while in the bath)... floating tits..pulling her nipples....

you can see that there is only a friendship for the interests, they come back home, they don't even speak a word, Naomi eats alone, then maybe half an hour later her pussy caress each other, how sad