B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 July #3

5 minutes ago, Sergio said:

you can see that there is only a friendship for the interests, they come back home, they don't even speak a word, Naomi eats alone, then maybe half an hour later her pussy caress each other, how sad

You are correct!

Showtime with Sophie is over and Naomi becomes non- existent again. Not very impressed at all with Naomi this time around, well I wasn't the first time either for that matter. Emotionless. Lifeless, Non Sexual, just plain boring is my opinion. Give me Stella any day of over Non-Existent Naomi the Numb

8 hours ago, adamneve said:

Stella   wt?? her boobs have gotten smaller.. ass less pronounced .. looks like her fitness regime is...shrinking her...:blush:  well my last look at Stella  (for a while in the bath)... floating tits..pulling her nipples....

Her,Jasmin also,both girls looked amazing with more curves,was watching some videos of both girls when they first apeared and they looked absolutely gorgeous,jas breats were a 10 outa 10 and Stella not far.Both got more fit,that made her lose bump and specialy the breats got less full and more saggy.Would still bang Jas but dam..don't ruin perfectionnn😕.

7 hours ago, legrandrobert said:

Sofi shows no emotion when Naomie touches her pussy.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,BAD ACTRESS  !!!

They're all Bad Actresses.  They'll never have to worry about making it to the Big Screen.   :biggrin:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

0430 and no sign of Stella. Must be out with Gina.

Stella still not at home. Yeah probably had a wild party with Gina, oh, in my fanasty I see them lying together in bed playing with each other. Unfortunately we have not seen anything of that. Probably she will come home and sleep all day. Just like me, just got home and go in bed...

Edited by Dizzo