B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 July #3

il y a 14 minutes, happyone a dit :

I guess I have been on RLC too long, because I remember when it first started with those 4 apartments, with Nora, Leora and others---gradually they added additonal ones, but it took time.

RLC is in a rebuilding phase, just some of us hold on to fond memories of the past and wish it were like that again. 

RLC don't rebuild, they RECYCLE. And they recycle rubbish.

bear GIF sticker trash GIF by LimeSoda Interactive Marketing GmbH

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

So a rebuilding phase means bringing in girls who spend all their time in bed sleeping like Stella is now and has been most of the time since she came back.

No, a rebuilding phase, means adding new apartments.  What you refer to is a need to change the screening process and/or management. Then you get participants better suited to the project. 

à l’instant, happyone a dit :

I don't think you ever have anything positive to say--just your recycled rubbish comments all the time--IMO

Of cos my comments are rubbish while yours are explorer's gold 😏

Should I change my nick to rubbishone so that you would be pleased? You know I do my best to please gentlemen like you 😄

4 minutes ago, happyone said:

No, a rebuilding phase, means adding new apartments.  What you refer to is a need to change the screening process and/or management. Then you get participants better suited to the project. 

I know, my post was just a dig on Stella Van Winkle

il y a 4 minutes, happyone a dit :

Where are they i don't seem them the only one which was a new couple to be added to a old apartment was Carla and Yanai. Nothing since then.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Daleys said:

Where are they i don't seem them the only one which was a new couple to be added to a old apartment was Carla and Yanai. Nothing since then.

Go back and read starting from page 26 the discussion and you will see what we have been discussing.

1 hour ago, happyone said:

2.  You hit the nail on the head---except, even though Sofie is not my cup of tea, she is not a do nothing--just not really realistic. IMO

3. By forced sex, I mean the idea that the participants feel like they must perform--rather than be just be themselves and do it for their own pleasure. (That is why exhibitionists are important for the screening).

I agree. It is important that the residents really be themselves. I also guess it helps a lot to cast people that are at least a bit an exhibitionist. 

However, I think that RLC should avoid Sofie and the other show girls. Even if it looks like something is happening, it's the opposite of what RLC was. That's not better than doing nothing, it's worse.

• Like 1