B5 COV Belle & Nate General Topic July 2019 #3

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Yes, it's a long time since I've seen it but if I remember correctly Sofie went down on Naomi and there has been plenty of fingering between the 2. It may have happened more than once but certainly they have fingered each other occasionally. It was a surprise to all the viewers. Ironically Sofie used to get criticised for not showing her pussy much.  

I really wish I could have been here back in the day.  Maybe my opinions would be different.  I don't know.  But all I have is the past 6 months to go by.

Anyway Sierra and dontgetnone, at least this discussion has been civil. I am always going to defend Belle💗. She  has been one the big stars of Barcelona. I like her because she has a great ebullient personality which was apparent from Day One and I have been posting about her 4 years. I used to be one of the biggest picture posters on the site and posted about all girls. Now I am just here really for Belle otherwise I would have left RLC when The Goddess (I make no apology for using the name I have used for heras have a lot of her biggest fans for years) went Premium.

5 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

I really wish I could have been here back in the day.  Maybe my opinions would be different.  I don't know.  But all I have is the past 6 months to go by.

I understand you are forthright. I was when I started out here but now I am just grateful we see these girls and I wasn't really having a go at the other girls, just pointing out that Belle is basically doing the same thing, it is just that she spreads her legs a bit more and I am grateful for that.

10 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

It has really changed out of all recognition. I can go through the full history with you but not know. Also dontgetnone sometimes I do feel under siege here and I might mention some of those girls because others will say. Girl A didn't do that and Girl B didn't do that when they very obviously did.

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

I understand you are forthright. I was when I started out here but now I am just grateful we see these girls and I wasn't really having a go at the other girls, just pointing out that Belle is basically doing the same thing, it is just that she spreads her legs a bit more and I am grateful for that.

Goodnight my friend.  The show is over and time for some shut eye

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Snakeater said:

Well I guess mini Mini does not want to come out and play. Will have to see if mini Mini will come out and play sone other time. Goodnite lovely little Belle. Sleep a restful and dreamy nite.

yes, sleep well my Belle while visions of dollar signs dance in your head.  get well Nate so that you can appear in B4 and consummate!

2 hours ago, SierraTM said:

I just find it weird for her to be awake and around the house while her guy just laze on the bed all day.

I don't like Belle much TBH but I feel bad for her somehow. Certainly she isn't a lazy girl like some of the rest.

it has nothing to do with being lazy....she wants all the attention on her and you should know that by now!