Alan & Serena (2019) Part #2

On 8/20/2019 at 1:10 PM, Robwin said:

Sad to say i think Nina is just a memory now.

On the basis of all that I have been following so far this kind of thinking has not yet gained strength or body in my interpretation.
But I must really admit that Alan changed his attitudes significantly.🙄

• Like 1

8 hours ago, thedbear said:

But I must really admit that Alan changed his attitudes significantly.

To me the core essence of his personality stays the same. He is very selective with who to have sex with. He usually fucks with a strategic business plan in mind. He does not fuck Serena because that can cause a conflict of business interest.

3 minutes ago, zoifan said:

To me the core essence of his personality stays the same. He is very selective with who to have sex with. He usually fucks with a strategic business plan in mind. He does not fuck Serena because that can cause a conflict of business interest.

He always used to fuck Serena so how has the so called business plan changed then?

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

He always used to fuck Serena so how has the so called business plan changed then?

AFAIR, it wasn't "always". Not so often, and it was occasional, pushed by Nina. 

My guess is that things  changed since Serena came back to the apartment. If Alan start to fuck Serena, she would gain right on the apartment profit - or becomes a shareholder. Alan might have a different type of partner in mind.   

image.thumb.png.ae55bd0fe5a703748849d603c9ac2434.png

I think I remember seeing the guy in blue shirt in two occasions. 

1- Two years ago when George wanted Serena fuck him, but she refused and created an epic drama

2- He is the one who Edda left with last time she appeared in Kira place

Am I right or this Scotch is the bets I ever had?

3 hours ago, zoifan said:

Have you ever considered that maybe Serena doesn't want to fuck Alan?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

Are you trying to say that their aren't women lining the hall's to have a piece of his pogo stick. 😁

• Like 1

16 hours ago, cyberleader said:

no one.that was the point i was making.last night he slept with two women.all he did was sleep.not one ounce of fucking took place,so this morning he warp speed home and bang the raspberry out some bird,not once but twice.and once his hickery got its breath back.round three going make the building fall down

To be fair M&A are a lesbian couple

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

since the beginning, Alan is the one who refused to fuck:

Check this archive https://voyeur-house.tv/moments/realm14/cam17/serena-alan-facefuck-fingerbang-sept-20

image.thumb.png.25ca578f492dae6c4d3bc60ae6353366.png

At this moment, Serena wants to fuck and Alan refuses. This was their second intimate encounter. On that night I learned Alan has some serious issues.

• Like 1