Alan & Serena (2019) Part #2

3 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Once any waste liquid has soaked into the filling etc no amount of surface cleaning will remove it. It's all there in perpetuity waiting to be mixed with any fresh deposits 😁 Lovely eh he he 

Like dripping sex organs, ass, drooling and fresh pee....er squirt!  

9 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Like dripping sex organs, ass, drooling and fresh pee....er squirt!  

Oh yes, that's what we want, more more more. Don't be shy and selfish spread it around especially the pee....er squirt 😁😛

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Robwin said:

Once any waste liquid has soaked into the filling etc no amount of surface cleaning will remove it. It's all there in perpetuity waiting to be mixed with any fresh deposits 😁 Lovely eh he he 

And what happens when the cleaning chemicals also soak into the filling? :rolleyes: :angel:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Sparkles said:

I can search on "archives" because i remember to saw the cleaning and probably may have saved some photo. But it's the same one, wasn't replaced . The same related to the mattress that suffer a big cleaning

I definitely saw two men bringing a green sofa into the flat once but it may have been the old one taken away for cleaning. Either way that sofa has become iconic rather like the apartment and rather like that 'rainbow' painting of Ana's inherited by Anica.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, squish said:

I definitely saw two men bringing a green sofa into the flat once but it may have been the old one taken away for cleaning. Either way that sofa has become iconic rather like the apartment and rather like that 'rainbow' painting of Ana's inherited by Anica.

Only one way to know for sure.

• Like 3