Sofi & Kirill (2019) Part #1

• Replies 942
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

One month? What you mean?

According to (I think) Amy, the landlord pockets the first month's profits, thereafter the tenant benefits. If correct it might explain a reduction in group activity here of late? Sofi is far too glamorous imho to be left alone as she is currently is on a friday night.

8 minutes ago, squish said:

According to (I think) Amy, the landlord pockets the first month's profits, thereafter the tenant benefits. If correct it might explain a reduction in group activity here of late? Sofi is far too glamorous imho to be left alone as she is currently is on a friday night.

In that situation wasn't all the managers doing that.. as far was know it was just the ones responsible for the ukraine and few russians apartments. The same ones that have couples in relocation for two months and say places go for vacation and they don't return
This apartment have a different one, no idea if better or worse then the others 

5 minutes ago, squish said:

Oh good, her little friend has come back. I was right about the drying underwear.

soon they'll go somewhere and come back tomorrow just to go to bed for 12 hours 😂