Sofi & Kirill (2019) Part #1

Well fake or not I have seen a lot worse. I also enjoyed her candour with the antiseptic after. Judging by the quantity of underwear drying in the loggia, my hunch is that the new girl might return.

• Like 1

• Replies 942
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Me too! The the line between them is a thin one. As was once pointed out to me by someone here, what’s more real on a voyeur site, a tenant who cams to Chaturbate and doesn’t pose for the VHTV cams or a tenant who doesn’t cam to Chaturbate, who does pose for the VHTV cams? And don’t give me none of that, “they’re not posing, they just happen to be sitting in front of a cam” nonsense. 😆

You are so dumb babe, don't you know they don't realise the VH cam is there its all entirely spontaneous.Come on get a grip :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Robwin said:

Well fucking is fucking wherever it is ain't it? If you took away the guy holding the cam it would be just a normal VH scene surely?

If you took away the guy holding the cam it would hit the deck and nobody would see a fucking thing!!!!😀😀😀

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

If you took away the guy holding the cam it would hit the deck and nobody would see a fucking thing!!!!😀😀😀

Groan,groan,groan,groan is there no depths loool

• Like 1