B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 August #1

Well, we are very lucky, Fiby, is preparing the classic dishes for a big party, I don't know if it's only for the residents or there will be some girl on tour, I can't wait to watch beer pong, to see who wins

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Sergio said:

Well, we are very lucky, Fiby, is preparing the classic dishes for a big party, I don't know if it's only for the residents or there will be some girl on tour, I can't wait to watch beer pong, to see who wins

Again, be sure to watch and let us know--in case we miss it 😏

18 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Maybe there will finally be some male visitors again. It can't be that with so many girls in the GOV apartments no one has made an acquaintance. 

39 minutes ago, happyone said:

Again, be sure to watch and let us know--in case we miss it 😏

you will be the first to whom I will say who has won, it is a promise

1 hour ago, happyone said:

Sadly, you and a few others do not like anything or anyone who appears to be normal--or real. and do not perform for you  :sad:

You are so right my friend, that is what several of us said about Kamila, I had reather watch her and Fiby than all the bull shit apartments that have nothing to do with real life

• Like 1

Seems the girls are getting ready to work,what exciting event will be tonight,maybe a hot hot bathtub with bubbles party/fake lesbian moment,maybe some body paiting,hopefully some nice massages..whatever it is will be surprising,new and absolutely sexy.Let it rolllllll!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Seems the girls are getting ready to work,what exciting event will be tonight,maybe a hot hot bathtub with bubbles party/fake lesbian moment,maybe some body paiting,hopefully some nice massages..whatever it is will be surprising,new and absolutely sexy.Let it rolllllll!

Now RLC's got you. Everything was wrong, it's a Fake Hawaii Party. 

There you can see what highly innovative ideas RLC still has in stock. This place is doomed to failure.

• Upvote 1