B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 August #1

3 minutes ago, hockeylover14150 said:

i think for the most part the sex is real with thesegroup of girls. the orgasms seem real

GOV is nothing other than a big show for the cameras. Why should the girls here really get serious. 

I think most girls just pretend here. Maybe there are a few who are really serious, but they are certainly not many. 

13 minutes ago, Theblacknight04 said:

Ma capisci che nessuno spinge per notarlo? Anabella con BF Damira parte per esempio, perché con Rocco no?

if nobody pushes them to do it, you wouldn't see the show

Jeez what the fuck is this...? There's like no sense of pleasure at all in Anabelle, jus; "let me just lie here and look at my phone while you do whatever you're going to do." It's not even hot to watch when she's just be a brick lying in bed.

• Like 1

From my point of view, Megan is the most boring and less attractive girl in the apartment at present.

If she is doing some show, it's exactly the same boring program she did on her last stay.

I hope, her 3rd stay at RLC will be definitely the last one, but RLC is repeating it's mistakes again and again ... 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, billiboy said:

From my point of view, Megan is the most boring and less attractive girl in the apartment at present.

If she is doing some show, it's exactly the same boring program she did on her last stay.

I hope, her 3rd stay at RLC will be definitely the last one, but RLC is repeating it's mistakes again and again ... 

i couldn't agree more!!!!!!!