B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 August #1

10 hours ago, billiboy said:

Dal mio punto di vista, Megan è la ragazza più noioso e meno attraente in appartamento al momento.

Se lei sta facendo un po 'di spettacolo, è esattamente lo stesso programma noiosa che ha fatto il suo ultimo soggiorno.

Spero, il suo terzo soggiorno al RLC sarà sicuramente l'ultimo, ma RLC si ripete ancora e ancora una volta di errori ... 

Look, you can also say that you don't like looking at it, and you respected your decision, but to say that it is the least attractive of the house I think you are really wrong

• Like 1

we can say that there is not much interest in this apartment, great massage between Damira and Fiby, masturbation Damira, poor Debby who has masturbated twice and nobody says anything

1 hour ago, Theblacknight04 said:

Look, you can also say that you don't like looking at it, and you respected your decision, but to say that it is the least attractive of the house I think you are really wrong

It is a matter of individual taste and preference. From my personal point of view, her boobs are not bad, but that's all.

Just now, billiboy said:

Si tratta di una questione di gusto individuale e preferenze. Dal mio punto di vista personale, le sue tette non sono male, ma questo è tutto.

Yes you are right, it is a subjective thing, but frankly for it is by far the most beautiful, I do not think it is possible to say the least attractive, it is the most beautiful in the house

8 minutes ago, Theblacknight04 said:

Yes you are right, it is a subjective thing, but frankly for it is by far the most beautiful, I do not think it is possible to say the least attractive, it is the most beautiful in the house

I respect your opinion and your taste, even if I definitely do not share them in this case.