Leeloo & Corben (2019) Part #2

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

Did they have and guests over, probably them. The rotation of boredom always seems to stem from this kind of strategy. VHTV is too inept to actually acquire new tenants on their own. It's much easier to just welcome the friends of the friends of the deparate. Why ruin it with an actual desire to expand I to something new, when the same old shit policy seems to be working so well?

Call me old school, but I am not a big fan of skinny girls with half head shaved and piercings. 

Looking at the history of this place, we had Polly, Valery, Sandy and more here. I am hoping similar class girls take over. 

1 hour ago, zoifan said:

Curious to know who will be the replacement.

George could do worse than offering the apartment to young Romina (whose name was on this apartment before) and her friend/relation Celine. Romina knows the ropes and what she would be letting herself in for. 

In that event I would be their biggest fan!

I have to be honest with you  guys.  I am not sorry to see them go.  Yes, the apartment had some action.  Yes, Leloo had a smoking body.  Yes, she was as ugly as a mud fence and not only did Corbin look goofy as hell, he acted goofy as hell too.  While I enjoy the variety of participants; It's almost as if VH is throwing shit against the wall and seeing what sticks.  I know this is not a job Kate Upton would want to hold but it seems to me that there are more than one good looking couple that would have an exhibitionist streak in them.  Am I alone in thinking like this?

14 minutes ago, mic351 said:

I have to be honest with you  guys.  I am not sorry to see them go.  Yes, the apartment had some action.  Yes, Leloo had a smoking body.  Yes, she was as ugly as a mud fence and not only did Corbin look goofy as hell, he acted goofy as hell too.  While I enjoy the variety of participants; It's almost as if VH is throwing shit against the wall and seeing what sticks.  I know this is not a job Kate Upton would want to hold but it seems to me that there are more than one good looking couple that would have an exhibitionist streak in them.  Am I alone in thinking like this?

They were both not super models but they were quite interesting to me and had some hot guests. I didn't watch them much in this place as the appartement really sucked. Old rundown furniture, terrible lighting and cam setup from hell regarding the view on sofa, kitchen and the rest area on loggia. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I didn't watch them much in this place as the appartement really sucked. Old rundown furniture, terrible lighting and cam setup from hell regarding the view on sofa, kitchen and the rest area on loggia. 

Don't know why you always have rubbished this apartment? The lighting ain't that bad,seen much worse. The bedroom cams and the other living room were always very good as was the lighting. Nothing ever happened in the small kitchen anyway nor did it in the loggia really. As far as furniture well no one is really bothered about that its what action occurs is what most want not the interior design lol.

5 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Don't know why you always have rubbished this apartment? The lighting ain't that bad,seen much worse. The bedroom cams and the other living room were always very good as was the lighting. Nothing ever happened in the small kitchen anyway nor did it in the loggia really. As far as furniture well no one is really bothered about that its what action occurs is what most want not the interior design lol.

Disagree completely on that. None of the cams of the LR even get to reach the good level ..  Unless you use binoculars now and consider also very good the stella&stefan cams placement :biggrin:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, firewall said:

and another one in the archive, few more couples and we can write soon a book named "the memories of VH ",

the archived list start to be very impressive on just only few years

And could be bigger because there are some that left that are included in the Online sections (Malena&Amelia, Ellie&Roma, Arisha&Dobrynyn) . When they go below 10 apartments could be "serious". VH tenants leave increase the probability of they being transformed in "US citizens" like clara&stas and go to work to the other project  :biggrin:

But if we count the number of people that left from RLC probably you will have a GIGANTIC surprise considering the number of barca girls that already left :biggrin: Spygasm happened the same.