B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - August #3

1 hour ago, Sergio said:

Anabella deve essere vicina alla sua partenza, non l'ho mai vista così attiva, sembra essere in calore

he will have fucked with someone, but so much we will never know the truth of what happens out there, until someone stops doing the mystery and tells us the whole truth, since he knows it

Just now, Mauri said:

avrà scopare con qualcuno, ma tanto non sapremo mai la verità di ciò che accade là fuori, fino a quando qualcuno si ferma a fare il mistero e ci dice tutta la verità, dal momento che lui lo sa

I thinks wath make Girls outside it s just they privacy, early share more hours in house and it s correct also they have privacy moment

9 minutes ago, Theblacknight04 said:

Penso che ciò che rende le ragazze fuori è solo la loro privacy, presto condividono più ore a casa ed è corretto anche loro hanno un momento di privacy

if you want privacy, don't come on RLC, and it is normal that the people want to know what they are doing outside, given that they go out at night and come back the next morning, it's called curiosity, if we know the truth about what happens, people would stop speculating and try to guess what they do, I don't feel like asking so much, we don't need a forum to just do the commentary of what the girls do in the apartment, because we see it!

Just now, Mauri said:

se si desidera la privacy, non venire in RLC, ed è normale che il perduto vogliono sapere cosa stanno facendo fuori, visto che escono di notte e tornare la mattina successiva, si chiama la curiosità, se conosciamo il verità su ciò che accade, la gente avrebbe smesso di speculare e cercare di indovinare quello che fanno, non mi sento come chiedere così tanto, non abbiamo bisogno di un forum per fare solo il commento di quello che fanno le ragazze in appartamento, perché noi Guardalo!

Yes, but you pay to know what is happening inside the apartment, not outside, also because if this were the case it would not be voyeur but staliking😅 so everyone is able to make crazy hypotheses or always have bad words for girls

5 minutes ago, Theblacknight04 said:

Sì, ma paghi per sapere cosa sta succedendo all'interno dell'appartamento, non all'esterno, anche perché se così fosse non sarebbe voyeur ma staliking 😅 quindi tutti sono in grado di formulare ipotesi folli o avere sempre parolacce per le ragazze

if I pay, it means that I am looking at it, and therefore I don't need someone to do the commentary, it would also be stalking to look in the apartment if we want to be honest, and I think there would be fewer offenses on the girls if we know what they do,

2 minutes ago, Mauri said:

se pago, vuol dire che sto guardando, e quindi non ho bisogno di qualcuno per fare il commento, sarebbe anche inseguendo a guardare in casa, se vogliamo essere onesti, e penso che ci sarebbero meno reati sulle ragazze se sanno quello che fanno,

Girls are aware of what they do in front of a camera, that's why it's all legal, but outside the home nobody can afford to "chase" them and I think that they too have the right to privacy outside the house

2 minutes ago, Theblacknight04 said:

Le ragazze sono consapevoli di ciò che fanno davanti a una telecamera, ecco perché è tutto legale, ma fuori casa nessuno può permettersi di "inseguirle" e penso che anche loro abbiano il diritto alla privacy fuori casa

I don't think he's legal friend, and I'm not asking to know the exact place where they go, but what they do outside, friend I don't think you're not curious to know

3 minutes ago, Mauri said:

Io non credo che sia amico del diritto, e non sto chiedendo di conoscere il luogo esatto dove vanno, ma quello che fanno fuori, amico non credo che non sei curioso di sapere

But curiosity is normal, I don't say the opposite, but there is a limit, and concerning outside it is not something that belongs to us, even if you knew that they would go dancing what would change? the same you wouldn't know what they are doing, so nothing changes

9 minutes ago, Theblacknight04 said:

Ma la curiosità è normale, non dico il contrario, ma esiste un limite, e riguardo all'esterno non è qualcosa che ci appartiene, anche se tu sapessi che andrebbero a ballare cosa cambierebbe? lo stesso non sapresti cosa stanno facendo, quindi non cambia nulla

I don't, but someone here knows it perfectly, knows what they do, and knows so many other things, and changes the fact that instead of trying to guess, we would know the truth of the facts and what kind of girls I am, if we are talking about real life. , this also belongs to us, and I repeat, I don't want to know the exact place where they go, since they are girls on HOLIDAY, but most of the time they spend it at home instead of going to visit the place where they are, then sometimes I go out in the evening and come back in the morning, and they happened to come back with a lot of money in the bag, so I wonder what they do to get so much money.

Just now, Mauri said:

Io non, ma qualcuno qui lo sa perfettamente, sa quello che fanno, e conosce tante altre cose, e cambia il fatto che invece di cercare di indovinare, vorremmo conoscere la verità dei fatti e che tipo di ragazze sono , se stiamo parlando di vita reale. , Questo appartiene anche a noi, e ripeto, non voglio sapere il luogo esatto dove vanno, dal momento che sono ragazze in vacanza, ma la maggior parte del tempo che trascorrono a casa invece di andare a visitare il luogo dove essi sono, poi a volte esco la sera e tornare al mattino, ed è successo a tornare con un sacco di soldi nella borsa, quindi mi chiedo che cosa fanno per ottenere così tanti soldi.

Give my friend, what do you think RLC pays the girls with a check? Or with the IBAN coordinates? It's all in black, like the envelope you've seen in the bag, then where do you want them to go? To dance, center, parties at the Hotel, I don't think I'm wrong