B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 August #2 / September #1

1 hour ago, zapedzki said:

Salut tout le monde je pars finalement en Espagne aujourd'hui je ne l'avais pas prévu mais je n'est pas le choix alors je suis pris au dépourvus et je voudrais savoir si quelqu'un ici pourrait me dire en PM dans quels lieux et vers quelle heure j'ai le plus de chance de rencontrer les filles des appartements GOV peu importe lequel je voudrais avoir une chance de les voir en réel s'il vous plaît🙏

Hi everyone I am finally going to Spain today I had not planned but I am not the choice so I am caught off guard and I would like to know if someone here could tell me in PM in which places and around what time I have the most chance to meet the girls from the GOV apartments no matter which I would like to have a chance to see them in real please

Ciao a tutti finalmente vado in Spagna oggi non l’avevo previsto ma non ho scelta quindi sono preso alla sprovvista e vorrei sapere se qualcuno qui potrebbe dirmi in PM in quali luoghi e verso che ora ho più probabilità di incontrare le ragazze degli appartamenti GOV non importa quale vorrei avere la possibilità di vederli in realtà per favore

Hola a todo el mundo por fin me voy a España hoy no lo había planeado, pero no es la elección, así que estoy sorprendido y me gustaría saber si alguien de aquí podría decirme en primer lugar en qué lugares y a qué hora la mejor oportunidad de conocer a las chicas de los apartamentos GOV no importa cuál me gustaría tener una oportunidad de verlos en realidad por favor

Hallo, Leute, ich gehe heute endlich nach Spanien, aber ich habe keine Wahl, also bin ich überrascht und möchte wissen, ob mir jemand hier sagen kann, an welchem Ort und zu welcher Zeit ich Die beste Chance, die Mädchen in den GOV-Wohnungen zu treffen, von denen ich gerne eine Chance hätte, sie in echt zu sehen, bitte

I won't bother posting this information in PM, it's no secret...The girls are in Barcelona...and you could see them at anytime really...up till about 8am...

I'm sure they'd love to see you too...😏

19 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I won't bother posting this information in PM, it's no secret...The girls are in Barcelona...and you could see them at anytime really...up till about 8am...

I'm sure they'd love to see you too...😏

He's walking a lonely street now.  He has been Permanently Banned.   

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Sergio said:

last thought, then I go to work, there are dozens of defense lawyers for these girls, very careful, that you do not speak ill of them in order not to hurt them, that their secrets are not revealed, but the fact that these girls live perpetually under the influence of alcohol and drugs to satisfy their desires nobody says anything, great people

Yes, alcoholism and drug use are growing trends, and there are movements to legalize several drugs all over the world. Personally I'm against that, I support the systems of Sweden and Norway, where we have a state monopoly on sale of alcohol over a certan percentage, and Norway has a total ban against advertizing alcohol. You could start a party, to change the direction of society. Best to grasp the opportunity, now that the government offices in Italy is vacant for the while.

All this said, I still love to watch drunk people on RLC!

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

Yes, alcoholism and drug use are growing trends, and there are movements to legalize several drugs all over the world. Personally I'm against that, I support the systems of Sweden and Norway, where we have a state monopoly on sale of alcohol over a certan percentage, and Norway has a total ban against advertizing alcohol. You could start a party, to change the direction of society. Best to grasp the opportunity, now that the government offices in Italy is vacant for the while.

All this said, I still love to watch drunk people on RLC!

Well, I guess when you can't watch drunk people at home, you gotta watch them elsewhere 😉

3 hours ago, happyone said:

Well, I guess when you can't watch drunk people at home, you gotta watch them elsewhere 😉

And more importanly, it's not my furniture they will puke in. 😉

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Noldus said:

Sofie's "beauty girl" in B2

My god, more than 2 hours lying on bed to do what? What did she do with Naomi. I saw at replay Stella borrowed money to Naomi to pay the beauty girl