Please do not post media to this forum section - Ary & George

On 8/16/2019 at 8:46 AM, StnCld316 said:

Back Online. 

Please Remember there is to be No Pictures or Videos (Media Content).  

Comments Only for Ary & George.

Thanks

Media is still being shown on Twitter by VHTV!!! This doesn't make sense!

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

So, they are back online and anyone could see and take picures of them AND, their twitter is still functional, but posting pictures on CC is off limits. Serioulsy WTF? I don't get it. Anyone have a theory?

Think common sense has gone out the window.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/1/2019 at 12:32 AM, itsme said:

Sucks man, this went from being one of my favorite apartments to one that I hardly ever watch anymore. 

Well, we don’t have such a nice time in our life. We just have some problems with blackmailed,like you know and  I am every day at hospital about some time .. and don’t feel good at all, and of course when I come home , all I want is to sleep... I hope soon all this period to end , and to be back at normal. 😞

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, Sexygirl said:

Well, we don’t have such a nice time in our life. We just have some problems with blackmailed,like you know and  I am every day at hospital about some time .. and don’t feel good at all, and of course when I come home , all I want is to sleep... I hope soon all this period to end , and to be back at normal. 😞

I hope you get well soon and you get back to some kind of normality. 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Sexygirl said:

All the best to you Ary 💖💖💖

Feel Better Valentines Day GIF by Toca Boca

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Sexygirl said:

I am really sorry to hear all that. I hope that things get better soon. You're still my favorite Voyeur-House girl 😍.