Leora - General Chat Topic 2019 #1

StnCld316

18 minutes ago, bartsos said:

slt tout le mode je ne pense pas qu' ils vont ouvrir les cam. mais c est cool pour elle sauf que seul dommage pour Paul

Bonjour bartsos, il faut attendre un peux, a ce stade rien n'est joué, rappel toi dans l'ancienne version d'RLC Maya était affichée Single mais était avec son nouveau boyfriend, Leora aime Paul, pour le moment c'est du business, il n'est pas impossible que Paul vienne a Prague plus vite que l'ont ne pourrai y penser, laissons l'avenir nous le dire un nouveau chapitre commence.

11 minutes ago, Rod001 said:

Hi BlackLeone, RLC fuck every one in any case,  they fuck you because they have choice to made this apartment on full Premium with no free cams and you speak bad, don't forget it's business first and they don't care as you look "the Goddess" for free and also they fuck us (me including) because we pay for see "the Goddess" and we don't care about pay 34$/month including REPLAY, some members smoke, some other see Leora (i have stopping smoking 9 years ago) some other members do the two, so what else. 

Salut BlackLeone, RLC baise tout le monde en tout cas, ils te baise parce qu'ils ont le choix de faire de cet appartement une version Premium complète sans caméra gratuite et que tu parles mal, n'oublie pas que c'est les affaires d'abord et qu'ils s'en fichent que tu puisses voir "the Goddess" gratuitement et aussi ils nous baisent (moi y compris) parce que nous payons pour voir "the Goddess" et nous nous moquons de payer 34 $ / mois incluant REPLAY, certains membres fument, certains autres voient Leora (j'ai arrêter de fumer il y a 9 ans), d'autres membres font les deux, alors quoi d'autre.

Hail CC // Hail "CHUUUT"

First of all, I don't see her as "the Goddess". Leora is not that special to me.

What I mean is that in my opinion, making everything exclusive is bad business. RLC should know better. People will be more likely to buy Premium if they have na idea what to expect. So if RLC would have 1 or 2 free cams in every appartment, they would get more visitors and more Premium members.

An example. Say we are completely new to RLC. Have never been on this website before, never been on this forum before, it's the first time we see RLC. In that case, we don't know these women. Well, I can assure that in that case nobody will get premium for Leora because they have no idea that Leora masturbates all the time. But in this case, you would get premium for appartment B4 or B1 because there you get a glimpse of the women and know what you can expect.

It doesn't have to be a bedroom or bathroom camera, you can't give those for free. But it would be better for RLC to make one less important camera for free.

It's like women who do webcam shows as well. They sit in front of the camera, wearing lingerie, talking. If they limit it to that, they will not be so popular. But if every now and then they flash one of their boobs, people will be more likely to pay to see more because they will know that the woman is ok with showing more.
Same thing for RLC: you need that teaser camera to get more paying members!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Une chose que j'ai dite la nuit passée, ça m'a rappeler quand elle est arrivée dans l'ancien appartement, elle est vraiment trop fun, elle court d'un endroit a un autre puis stop brusquement ont voient dans ses yeux qu'elle pense à quelque chose un court instant et change de direction, reviens sur ses pas,  c'est quasi impossible de la suivre avec les cams car quand la connection ce fait... elle est déjà repartie a l'époque ça me stressais aujourd'hui elle me fait rire, ça vas ce calmer dans les jours qui suivent, dieu que c'est bon de la revoir en action ces deux mois m'ont parus une éternité.:angel:

One thing I said last night, it reminded me when she arrived in the old apartment, she is really too fun, she runs from one place to another then stop suddenly saw in her eyes that 'she thinks of something tun short moment and changes direction, come back on her, it's almost impossible to follow it with the cams because when the connection is done ... it is already gone at the time it was stressing me today it makes me laugh, it'll calm down in the days that follow, god it's good to see her in action these two months have seemed like an eternity. :angel:

kurt angle wrestling GIF by WWE

• Like 1

5 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

She's in the Czech Republic.    

the tourism in czech republic will be in progress very soon  😁

i can imagine many leora fans want travel to prague for try to meet her now

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, BlackLeone said:

First of all, I don't see her as "the Goddess". Leora is not that special to me....

Do not worry the marketing they know better than you and me, do not forget that Leora has been there almost from the beginning, it's the spearhead of RLC, the nickname "The Goddess" has been attributed to him not for filiation with the gods, but because it differs from many other girls (that if you could have discovered it being premium) which within RLC are simple girls who in general are "soft shots models "who try to earn their lives as she can (not all because there are still some others that are exceptions to the rule, finally less since the split) and are used because can fierce nudity and exhibition. And for the Premium that I also said it's like drug addict first you a little dose (or a small freecam is the same) then two and that for a little while, then nothing, you come to create what we call addiction, and in terms of freecams believe me there are many voyeurs who became addicted to Leora (me included) from the beguining.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Holy shit could this really mean Leora without Paul? Vacation or more permanent. Can't wait to see. If this is more permanent without Paul I will be joining when I get back home for sure. Gone until the 28th of August.

don't know for sure but you can make your own decision. 

bandicam 2019-08-15 08-21-46-926.jpg

• Like 2

No doubt Leora will use this time during her Aunt Flo's visit to look for a decent rug for the Guest Room and some covers for the sofa, knowing how often there's sticky patches appearing on them for no conceivable reason, unless the whole place has been Scotch-guarded of course!

Shopping for 'nice things' as well as collecting lists of local providores. Without a dog to walk, Leora may even go to the gym in Prague, but if those eager tourist fans of hers are sniffing around she may well decide to stay home and 'lie low' for a while.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, bubbleobillo said:

No doubt Leora will use this time during her Aunt Flo's visit to look for a decent rug for the Guest Room and some covers for the sofa, knowing how often there's sticky patches appearing on them for no conceivable reason, unless the whole place has been Scotch-guarded of course!

Shopping for 'nice things' as well as collecting lists of local providores. Without a dog to walk, Leora may even go to the gym in Prague, but if those eager tourist fans of hers are sniffing around she may well decide to stay home and 'lie low' for a while.  

yes you know the fans can be really crazy sometimes , it's sufficiant for me to stay on my chair and watch my screen