Leora - General Chat Topic 2019 #1

StnCld316

The fact that Eva is not there as well makes me think she is still with Paul, because she may leave and "break-up" with one of the, but not both at the sametime. Maybe Eva is getting all her vacinations in order and Paul is getting his school/work stuff in order before he joins her together with Eva. 

Til then maybe Ulyana and Kitty can come and give us a good show. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I suspect you are correct. Even as much as I wanted her to leave Paul you and I recall she came on Camcaps a couple of times to defend him so it will be masturbation sessions and maybe a visit from her GF then Paul will come and my hardon will be over. She really needs a good fuck and I think it will release her sexual appetite.

I'd love tomhave seen those posts. Do you by any chance remember what she was saying in defense of him?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

It would be extremely rare for them to reuse the same name. Hopefully she is without Paul and will finally find a stud to fuck her properly and treat her like the princess she is. Not trying to offend Paul but facts are facts.

For all we know Leora  may have had a man on the outside just waiting for the opportunity.   Why does she bate so much because she's not sexually satisfied.  I saw a tape in the old apt when she was younger begging for more and this idiot looking clueless!!  She could do a whole lot better she's a Goddess.

It seems that although the residence of which the dear and certainly missed woman has been provided seems to be a nice, clean, and decent place, that it may likely be that the project admin. could have, and should have provided her with somewhat of a nicer place, and at very least as nice or better than her previous residence, and with better locations of cams than in the current residence so that her alluring beauty and attractiveness could be even more well noticed. It seems at the current residence that out of nine cams, only three will actually decently show the intriguing woman's alluring attractiveness with the one with a view from the end of the bed seeming to be the best, and then the other in the bedroom being second best, and the one with a view from the TV area towards the couch in the LR being the third best. The other LR cam seems to maybe be alright also, but only if someone is on the couch section running parallel with the coffee table, and just to the right of the cushion seams. Seems there were certainly more better locations of cams and therefore better cam views in her previous residence provided by the project admin. As in the other residence though, at night it seems that any of the cams are only good visually when the room lighting is on. Although it is certainly wonderful and great to see her again, seems that since the intriguing and attractive woman was quite a substantial factor in the project growing and prospering as they did before the unfortunate events that occurred back at the beginning of June of this year, that the project would have most certainly taken care of her better than it appears they have. Certainly the project admin. should have offered her the residence that U&M were offered and accepted where K&S once resided not long before, or a residence similar to or better then that residence where U&M now are, and a residence that had better cam locations and angles also.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, AntEater said:

I'd love tomhave seen those posts. Do you by any chance remember what she was saying in defense of him?

She always defended him publicly on CC until RLC ordered her to stay out. She had a need for Paul. She loved him and his detached way of dealing with her.  I'd be surprised if she had a man on the outside. ( But maybe a skunk, squirrel, dog, or Siberian hamster😉)

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1

Currently and for a while she sleeps like a little angel, so her mind is reassured, one thing that really fun and that I had forgotten is that she is like when she first moved into the old apartment, she runs from one side to another, come back on her way back so fast, hard to follow her on cams when she does it lol.

Who have cry for she comeback, now can say Hallelujah... (I don't have cry but i start first) LOL

jack nicholson yes GIF

Hail CC // Hail "CHUUUT"

• Like 1

It certainly has been quite nice to see the lovely woman once again after losing her several months ago and missing her substantially ever since. It has however seemed that there may have been something missing when noticing what little there was to notice of her after her first arriving at the new residence what seemed perhaps quite late in the time of the day there before her preparing for and then going to snooze land on the LR couch. After some deliberation on the matter, it seemed what was missing was a special area sometimes referred to as a patch to some, or as a landing strip to others. It took a long while at the previous residence before the intriguing lovely woman ever decided to allow one to appear, but once she did, it only seemed to add to an already amazing and alluring attractiveness of which she possesses. After giving some deliberation and thought on the matter until realization of what may have seemed missing was realized, it initiated an additional curiosity as to whether or not any of the intriguing and alluringly attractive woman's little friends may have been brought along with her on her trip to the other new and different residence now. Perhaps not, as it had seemed that all that may have been brought to the new residence was some of the lovely woman's clothes. Perhaps a sign that it may only merely be a short term and temporary visit to the new residence. If so, that in itself would be unfortunate.

• Like 1