Leora - General Chat Topic 2019 #1

StnCld316

1 hour ago, AntEater said:

I'd love tomhave seen those posts. Do you by any chance remember what she was saying in defense of him?

If I recall her last post on CC was defending her father. Someone on CC said some not nice things about her father and boy did she let him have it. Have not seen a post since that time.

17 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Missed that beautiful ass...

Yes me too and here she have the sun just in the room...and the morning light let the night vision cam go for take the daylight... this is a beautiful (Ass) morning view

jack nicholson yes GIF

• Like 2

If none of the little friends of the alluringly attractive woman accompanied her on her trip to the new residence, perhaps she can acquire one or more so as to aid in some assistance of desire and sensual satisfaction and gratification, and perhaps to assist some of not feeling completely by herself.

• Like 1

I am unable to see her myself as I have been banned by RLC for putting video's on CC a couple of weeks ago, not that it affected me, as I had cancelled my subscription anyway....But I must confess to being intrigued by her reappearance.......Albeit I believe it will be a brief one. There is no way in my opinion she will be back for more than 2-4 weeks, just enough time for RLC to cash in on some memberships, and she could do that on an ad-hoc basis as and when RLC need to boost their coffers. 

Enjoy her while you can guys.

5 hours ago, AntoLoco13 said:

that he had found his instagram we must look at these last publications; the good news is that she is not in a vacation apartment so it will be long, I think she is no longer with Paul otherwise she would be with him, maybe she was just using it for reallifecam and she has not liked it for years

Most unlikely given what we all know about these two over the years. Just wait and see.

• Like 1

She has no personal belongings here (yet) so maybe they are still in Siberia with Paul and she is getting a huge payment to help RLC get its figures up again. I wonder if they will be able to lure any other Russians to the west