Leora - General Chat Topic 2019 #1

StnCld316

8 minutes ago, ze81 said:

I am also waiting for new couple houses,i was fan of her dog,her i don't dislike,she always acted nice.But would prefer a couples house.Agree also think she is just in vacations,that or she abandoned all her life lol.

and also i don't see leora abandoned her dog this is why i think she is here just for vacation

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, firewall said:

and also i don't see leora abandoned her dog this is why i think she is here just for vacation

She wouldn't left that dog for much time,unless she is being payed very well.My Gess is that she will or stay for some months or Paul and dog will visit her with regularity.An person doesn't delete all her life in a couple months,forget her partner,her pet.Think is a house for leora put her shows,sadly alone,no new partner nothing.

• Like 2

Although there had been rumors, speculation, and thoughts of some that such a wonderful person and woman had exited they're lives perhaps permanently, evidently hope has prevailed. Although in a different residence and of which some cam views may not be quite as good or seem to allow views of the uniquely special and wonderful woman as once did in the previous residence, it is quite nice and certainly good to have privilege of views of such a beautifully attractive and amazing woman again ! I certainly hope she has been alright and doing good !

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, ze81 said:

She wouldn't left that dog for much time,unless she is being payed very well.My Gess is that she will or stay for some months or Paul and dog will visit her with regularity.An person doesn't delete all her life in a couple months,forget her partner,her pet.Think is a house for leora put her shows,sadly alone,no new partner nothing.

Maybe it is more leora who goes back home every now and then (after all, there are all her friends). Well, the more I think about it, this apartment could become a downright extremely boring place. 

Something I also noticed is that RLC does not seem to succeed in finding interesting new people outside of russia. Somehow disappointing how little RLC has achieved so far. 

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, firewall said:

for me she is more on vacation here for a period, i prefer waiting 3 or 4 months for be sure about this situation and for be honest i am not the first fan of leora so it's not this apartment will make me renew 

I was waiting more for new couples on rlc but i have to wait more time apparently

Worry not; Pepe is arranging for his visa this very minute, so you will see a couple in this apartment after all. 😄

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, firewall said:

she is maybe here just in transit for take the place of ulyana/marat after with paul in the couple on vacation apartment in prague,

i don't see her live alone here

Anything is possible, only I don't think this version is likely. There's a good chance Paul will be moving in some days or weeks. RLC could move this place to the couples category as soon as he is there.

Just now, Alladino said:

Anything is possible, only I don't think this version is likely. There's a good chance Paul will be moving in some days or weeks. RLC could move this place to the couples category as soon as he is there.

yes very possible Paul will join her later, leora without her dog and Paul it can't during long time, leora is not masha 😁

• Like 1

So, Leora alone abroad without Paul, asked by RLC. Actually a very sad story. Such big changes in her life, for the purpose of continuing her bating in front of us. What kind of a future is that for her, really?! And will she become a sex worker in the near future? I was in Prague last year, if she is in Prague, would she be willing to entertain gentlemen like me? I would pay her quite much, she is worth that, but again, will that be her future, or am i just exaggerating (and dreaming, I could never have met her in Krasnoyarsk, but in Prague it would be possible!)

I don't think RLC would open an all new apartment if they thought it was temporary.  I am a bit surprised she came alone. Thought she would have brought the dog!

I always felt a little sorry for Leora in what looked like a rather humdrum existence. She seems to have so much more to offer.

I truly hope she now gets a chance to fulfil some of her dreams.

I send her my love and best wishes for the future. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, upndown said:

I don't think RLC would open an all new apartment if they thought it was temporary.  I am a bit surprised she came alone. Thought she would have brought the dog!

I always felt a little sorry for Leora in what looked like a rather humdrum existence. She seems to have so much more to offer.

I truly hope she now gets a chance to fulfil some of her dreams.

I send her my love and best wishes for the future. 

the dog is too scared for take the plane 🙂