Leora - General Chat Topic 2019 #1

StnCld316

7 minutes ago, upndown said:

I don't think RLC would open an all new apartment if they thought it was temporary.  I am a bit surprised she came alone. Thought she would have brought the dog!

I always felt a little sorry for Leora in what looked like a rather humdrum existence. She seems to have so much more to offer.

I truly hope she now gets a chance to fulfil some of her dreams.

I send her my love and best wishes for the future. 

Hello Old friend, welcome back to the craziness. It has been a long time since your spring popped you up. I agree I think it was a reason for her to get away from Paul myself. I also think she being the Matriarch of RLC was made a very good deal that she just couldn't refuse. It is really nice to hear from you again.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Hello Old friend, welcome back to the craziness. It has been a long time since your spring popped you up. I agree I think it was a reason for her to get away from Paul myself. I also think she being the Matriarch of RLC was made a very deal that she just couldn't refuse. It is really nice to hear from you again.

Nice to see a name I recognise! I see you have moved up in the world, Mr Global Moderator! - well deserved!!

My wife died two and a half years ago which really messed me up. However, my spring is starting to get a bit of its old bounce back, so I'll likely be on here a bit more. 

34 minutes ago, upndown said:

I don't think RLC would open an all new apartment if they thought it was temporary.  I am a bit surprised she came alone. Thought she would have brought the dog!

I always felt a little sorry for Leora in what looked like a rather humdrum existence. She seems to have so much more to offer.

I truly hope she now gets a chance to fulfil some of her dreams.

I send her my love and best wishes for the future. 

Apartment isn't new,It opened several months ago with another couple.I found the house to big to just be for one person,unless she was being fake(that i don't think)she truly loved her dog and couldn't stay much time apart from him.Or she is in vacations or Paul and dog will visit or even move to house.House doesn't make sense just for one person.

1 minute ago, upndown said:

Nice to see a name I recognise! I see you have moved up in the world, Mr Global Moderator! - well deserved!!

My wife died two and a half years ago which really messed me up. However, my spring is starting to get a bit of its old bounce back, so I'll likely be on here a bit more. 

My Condolences on your loss, I sympathize with you as I too lost my wife 22 years in 2005. It takes a while to get back up off the floor after you have been knocked down like that. I am really glad you have decided to participate again, Thanks, I think there are those memebrs that would beg to differ with you on the praise but I thank you old that means coming from old timer. I sometimes wished I would have said No to the Admin. The forum has grown quite bit in the last few years and it takes a lot of time, and I still work a full time job. 

2 minutes ago, keeper31 said:

Does this mean Leora is back or have they resurrected the name with someone else?

It would be extremely rare for them to reuse the same name. Hopefully she is without Paul and will finally find a stud to fuck her properly and treat her like the princess she is. Not trying to offend Paul but facts are facts.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

It would be extremely rare for them to reuse the same name. Hopefully she is without Paul and will finally find a stud to fuck her properly and treat her like the princess she is.

Preferably her GF that visited her. Lets see if Leora can go the other Side of the Fence.  There are enough guys in the other Apartments.

• Like 12