Leora - General Chat Topic 2019 #1

StnCld316

3 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

She is sleeping on the sofa but I can't make her out as I am not a member these days. Can someone verify it is THE Leora?

Yeah it's her and I wouldn't hold my breath expecting her to be single just yet. My guess is she is still with Paul but just not living with him and that we will see him visit periodically.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Yeah it's her and I wouldn't hold my breath expecting her to be single just yet. My guess is she is still with Paul but just not living with him and that we will see him visit periodically.

I suspect you are correct. Even as much as I wanted her to leave Paul you and I recall she came on Camcaps a couple of times to defend him so it will be masturbation sessions and maybe a visit from her GF then Paul will come and my hardon will be over. She really needs a good fuck and I think it will release her sexual appetite.

that he had found his instagram we must look at these last publications; the good news is that she is not in a vacation apartment so it will be long, I think she is no longer with Paul otherwise she would be with him, maybe she was just using it for reallifecam and she has not liked it for years

15 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Preferably her GF that visited her. Lets see if Leora can go the other Side of the Fence.  There are enough guys in the other Apartments.

Well we know she loves the taste of pussy, now she can taste someone else's pussy.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

We have never seen the other side of Leora. Hopefully she does swing both ways.

I recall her playfully kissing and hugging on her friend in the first apartment. That was about it.

There are a lot of unanswered questions. Managing expectations until all is revealed.

Also, a big thank you to Stone Cold for creating the thread for the new apartment so quickly.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

ist nur schade das es aus der Wohnung keine Bilder und Videos geben wirt , da es sich ja um eine Wohnung handelt die für nicht Bezahler frei ist und hier nicht gezeigt werden dürfen wenn doch dann im premium bereich da wo auch nicht alle rein kommen da mann ja immer nur mit Kreditkarte bezahlen muss die könnten das auch so machen das man eine einfache Überweisung machen kann denn es gibt bestimmt auch andere die lieber normal überweisen 

• Like 1

Just now, Prodog said:

I recall her playfully kissing and hugging on her friend in the first apartment. That was about it.

There are a lot of unanswered questions. Managing expectations until all is revealed.

Also, a big thank you to Stone Cold for creating the thread for the new apartment so quickly.

Don't think it will happen here.  This Apartment is in the Czech Republic.

• Like 3