Leora - General Chat Topic 2019 #2

happyone

Dejemoslo, los compañeros de camcaps no quieren compartir con nosotros videos de leora, se defienden diciendo que es un apartamento premiun y que las camaras no estan libres, cuando antes ponian muchos videos de camaras de pago en el anterior apartamento como en el wc y el dormitorio, seamos realistas la quieren solo para ellos, se acabo eñ compañerismo en camcaps.
Por ejemplo soy ama de casa y no le puedo justificar a mi marido un pago de 40 euros en la tarjeta de credito y como yo habra mas gente. Felicidades a los que podeis verla.

Let's leave it, camcaps partners do not want to share with us videos of leora, they defend themselves saying that it is a premium apartment and that the cameras are not free, when before they put many videos of paid cameras in the previous apartment as in the wc and the bedroom, let's face it, they want it just for them, the fellowship in camcaps is over.
For example I am a housewife and I cannot justify my husband a payment of 40 euros on the credit card and as I will have more people. Congratulations to those who can see it.

• Like 1

Have seen a couple of clips sent by PM, and sadly I am convinced that Leora's stay is  going to be short.

By her very nature she is a " nest builder " and personalises places she occupies, It seems she is barely living day to day out of a suitcase, unless I am not seeing the full picture.

I would imagine RLC will pay her a retainer which will help pay for the new apartment her and Paul have moved into, on condition she appears for membership promoting as and when they need her. 

I hope for everyone's benefit I am wrong, but I don't at the moment think I am.

• Like 3

hello .. I have read that our girl has played for a while .... now with the time change it will be a problem for many of us ... now she has a schedule like the rest of Europeans ... the problem is that if she does it before 19 or 20 hours ... very few people will be able to see her live ... at that time 90 percent of us are working ... I will lose most of her masturbations .. my bad luck haunts me .. .hahaha ... I hope that whoever has seen it live has enjoyed ...... I'm still hoping to change the schedule of their games ... hahaha. From now on I will leave my comments in two languages ... English and Spanish ... yesterday the translator made me look like a rude ...

hola.. he leido que nuestra niña ha jugado un rato.... ahora con el cambio horario va a ser un problema para mucho de nosotros ... ahora tiene un horario como el resto de europeos... el problema es que si lo hace antes de las 19 o 20 horas.. muy poca gente podra verla en directo... a esas horas un 90 por cien estamos trabajando...yo me perdere la mayoria de sus masturbaciones.. mi mala suerte me persigue...hahaha... espero que quien lo haya visto en directo haya disfrutado...... aun tengo la esperanza de que cambie el horario de sus juegos... hahaha. a partir de ahora dejare mis comentarios en dos idiomas.. ingles y español.. ayer el traductor me hizo quedar como un grosero...

9 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Have seen a couple of clips sent by PM, and sadly I am convinced that Leora's stay is  going to be short.

By her very nature she is a " nest builder " and personalises places she occupies, It seems she is barely living day to day out of a suitcase, unless I am not seeing the full picture.

I would imagine RLC will pay her a retainer which will help pay for the new apartment her and Paul have moved into, on condition she appears for membership promoting as and when they need her. 

I hope for everyone's benefit I am wrong, but I don't at the moment think I am.

I completely agree with you ... the surprise is that in a short time Paul will meet her ... the conversation that yesterday I heard that being would meet with her .. my Russian is very bad .. ais sorry they didn't I can make a better translation.

estoy completamente de acuerdo contigo... la sorpresa es que dentro de poco tiempo Paul se reunira con ella... la conversacion que ayer oi entendi que el ser reuniria con ella.. mi ruso es muy malo.. ais que perdon que no pueda hacer una traduccion mejor.

tonight it would be his turn to sleep in the bedroom ... hahaha ... I don't think with that horrible noise I can do it in the living room..hahaha

esta noche le tocara le tocara dormir en el dormitorio.. hahaha.. no creo que con ese ruido tan horrible consiga hacerlo en el salon..hahaha

that noise is annoying .. hahaha ... with how easy it would be to reset the alarm .. hahaha .. if you have a red button in the center you just have to press it for about 15 seconds and ready noise removed .. hahaha .. and if not He arrives at the table or chair and help himself with any long tool to press that damn button .. hahaha

es molesto ese ruido.. hahaha... con lo facil que seria rearmar la alarma.. hahaha.. si tiene un boton rojo en el centro solo debe pulsarlo por unos 15 segundos y listo ruido eliminado.. hahaha.. y si no llega que suba a la mesa o silla y se ayude de cualquier utensilio largo para pulsar ese maldito boton.. hahaha

1 hour ago, marxsolita said:

Dejemoslo, los compañeros de camcaps no quieren compartir con nosotros videos de leora, se defienden diciendo que es un apartamento premiun y que las camaras no estan libres, cuando antes ponian muchos videos de camaras de pago en el anterior apartamento como en el wc y el dormitorio, seamos realistas la quieren solo para ellos, se acabo eñ compañerismo en camcaps.
Por ejemplo soy ama de casa y no le puedo justificar a mi marido un pago de 40 euros en la tarjeta de credito y como yo habra mas gente. Felicidades a los que podeis verla.

Let's leave it, camcaps partners do not want to share with us videos of leora, they defend themselves saying that it is a premium apartment and that the cameras are not free, when before they put many videos of paid cameras in the previous apartment as in the wc and the bedroom, let's face it, they want it just for them, the fellowship in camcaps is over.
For example I am a housewife and I cannot justify my husband a payment of 40 euros on the credit card and as I will have more people. Congratulations to those who can see it.

It is not that we do not want or like to share videos. But they have a watermark identifier in them for each sub when you log in. RLC keeps a very close eye on CC so that vids are not shown. They have tried to shut down CC in the past for allowing these vids to be shown. They have also banned members of CC from RLC for showing them.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Non è che non vogliamo o piace condividere video. Ma hanno un identificatore filigrana in loro per ogni sotto al momento del login. RLC mantiene un occhio molto da vicino il CC in modo che vids non vengono mostrati. Essi hanno cercato di chiudere CC in passato per consentire questi video da mostrare. Hanno anche vietato i membri del CC da RLC per mostrare loro.

rlc should worry about the quality level of what they give us ....
Leora is exceptional but quite monotonous here.
we need a strong injection of news