Leora - General Chat Topic 2019 #2

happyone

It was certainly quite interesting to notice that it has seemed that someone has now acquired another little friend in the new location. It was certainly a good decision, as having a little friend available when certain urges and desires may seem to arise, should certainly assist in achieving some higher levels of sensual fulfillment and satisfaction. It has also been noticed that although a certain kitty in the residence has seemed to have been receiving some attention at times, it has seemed that the kitty's next door neighbor has not been receiving much of attention, although it had seemed in the past, that the kitty's next door neighbor had at times desired attention perhaps as much as the kitty. Perhaps some consideration could be given to giving the kitty's neighbor some more in the way of attention at times, such as perhaps introducing the kitty's neighbor to the new little friend. The kitty's neighbor may very well enjoy being introduced to, as well as receiving stimulating interaction with the new little friend.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, West_California said:

I think Leora is there for a long time. After Paul & Eva arrive she will be complete again...

More room for Eva to run too. 

I sincerely hope you're right but I don't think so...Time will tell I guess.

13 hours ago, Howard said:

I miss the pooch. 🙁 🐶

Same,for me this isn't the Leora "experience",although is nice to see her in cams again it's just feel incomplete,honestly i like to watch Even Paul with them.Maybe VH is the way for her to continue showing her life with her boyfriend and dog in cams,not just her alone in a big house without anyone😔.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

It was certainly quite interesting to notice that it has seemed that someone has now acquired another little friend in the new location. It was certainly a good decision, as having a little friend available when certain urges and desires may seem to arise, should certainly assist in achieving some higher levels of sensual fulfillment and satisfaction. It has also been noticed that although a certain kitty in the residence has seemed to have been receiving some attention at times, it has seemed that the kitty's next door neighbor has not been receiving much of attention, although it had seemed in the past, that the kitty's next door neighbor had at times desired attention perhaps as much as the kitty. Perhaps some consideration could be given to giving the kitty's neighbor some more in the way of attention at times, such as perhaps introducing the kitty's neighbor to the new little friend.

Hi Nicholas, it's true but if you have see she bought a long but finer and I am sure that in the near future the new friend will be introduced to the neighbor, patience we know that the beautiful is not going in haste :angel:

• Like 1

God that hungry has entered me .... it looks very good what you are cooking ... could you invite me .. hahaha .. if you invite me I go..hahaha .. I do not need a passport .. hahaha

dios que hambre me ha entrado.... tiene muy buen aspecto lo que esta cocinando... me podia invitar.. hahaha.. si me invita voy..hahaha.. no necesito pasaporte.. hahaha