Leora - General Chat Topic 2019 #2

happyone

AH super !

Dans tous les cas si elle se déplace vraiment à Barcelone elle ne sera vraiment pas loin de la France aussi hum hehe moi qui suis dans le sud je n'ai même plus besoin de prendre un avion pour la Russie la voiture suffira Leora qui vient à-moi haha je sens qu'il va y avoir plein de fan voyeur français qui vont lui sauter dessus 😍nous verrons bien si elle se déplace bien en Espagne

In any case if she really moves to Barcelona she will really not be far from France so hum hehe me who is in the south I don’t even need to take a plane to Russia the car will suffice Leora who comes to-me haha I feel that there will be a lot of French fan voyeur who will jump on her we will see if she moves well in Spain

6 hours ago, zapedzki said:

AH super !

Dans tous les cas si elle se déplace vraiment à Barcelone elle ne sera vraiment pas loin de la France aussi hum hehe moi qui suis dans le sud je n'ai même plus besoin de prendre un avion pour la Russie la voiture suffira Leora qui vient à-moi haha je sens qu'il va y avoir plein de fan voyeur français qui vont lui sauter dessus 😍nous verrons bien si elle se déplace bien en Espagne

In any case if she really moves to Barcelona she will really not be far from France so hum hehe me who is in the south I don’t even need to take a plane to Russia the car will suffice Leora who comes to-me haha I feel that there will be a lot of French fan voyeur who will jump on her we will see if she moves well in Spain

Mate you're on a winner there. 😁 have a crack at it.

• Like 1

Just thought I would pass this along . This morning while looking at Leora in her new place, I noticed she was having a video chat with Paul. This conversation lasted over a half hour and several times

I could hear Leora laughing. Based on what I saw I would say Paul is still in her life and they seem to get along very well. I wish I could speak their language so I wold have a better idea what is going

on with them. I did some research and found out Leora could go to czech republic with a visa, but that is only good for 90 days. If she wanted to stay longer she would need an extended visa, which

is generally done through her employer, but in her case the employer is reallifecam, that may make it difficult for an extension. Its just my opinion, but I think Leora's time in Prague will be a matter

of months, and where she goes after that is anybody' guess. I doubt Leora will get involved with anybody new because of her temporary status and it appears she has not completely

split from Paul. We will see how it all plays out . But for now it's nice to see her again.

18 minutes ago, fil37_fifi said:

Mais elle n'est pas du tout séparée de Paul, sauf par l'éloignement.

You are of course correct in what you say, there is no problem with her and Pauls relationship, she has relocated temporarily for I presume both her's and RLC's mutual benefit, her's for financial reasons and RLC'c for commercial, as they would have lost a great deal of membership renewals with the absence of Leora.

Back in Russia, they have relocated to a different apartment, which must have been quite traumatic especially for her, as she was comfortable in the old one, with a wonderful uninterrupted view across the river, which she does not have now I don't think, or at best a limited view.

Paul is still working to try and establish his business, so I see her presence in Prague as twofold to a certain extent, one, it helps financially with the added financial burden of having to pay rent and supporting herself and Paul, and two, It satisfies her exhibitionist needs.

She certainly will not while her relationship with Paul is still strong ever consider taking another man, or woman for that matter.

Leora is an introvert and is reasonably happy with her own company. Yes, she will be missing Paul, but she is a practical woman, and has been without him for periods of time when he was a military reservist, and used to go away on maneuvers once a year.

• Like 2