Leora - General Chat Topic 2019 #2

happyone

4 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

¿Alguien (RLC) arreglará este problema para Leora y detendrá este molesto chirrido para ella y para nosotros?

I already gave him the solution ... to press the center of the smoke detector on the red button with a long stick for 15 seconds and rearm and end of the beep ..... but he doesn't read me..hahaha

• Like 1

On 8/22/2019 at 7:42 PM, moritzmax said:

She is so alone, what must this woman "suffer".
That she soon finds a partner :heart:

Leora have a partner,it's called Paul.He is in anotehr country with the couple dog called Eva.Anything else is just a fantasy.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, raul399 said:

Je suis désolé de vous contredire ... mais si vous avez regardé les vidéoconférences avec Paul pendant quelques instants, vous pouvez voir que Paul est toujours dans l'ancien appartement ... à cause du petit russe que j'ai appris (pour le travail) .. .

Je peux vous assurer que @jimbo4 a raison quand il affirme que Paul n'est plus dans l'ancien appartement. Je n'en dirai pas plus : c'est à prendre ou à laisser !

• Like 3

Wentworth that's the name of the series you're watching ... 7 seasons ... and it's a total of 80 chapters ... will be entertained for a long time ... hahaha .... I'm bored something I have to do.

Wentworth   ese es el nombre de la serie que esta viendo ... 7 temporadas... y son un total de 80 capitulos... estara entretenida por mucho tiempo.. hahaha.... estoy aburrido algo tengo que hacer.

1 hour ago, esanders9863 said:

Will someone(RLC) fix this problem for Leora, and stop this annoying chirping for her and us

It's like a ticking clock after all this time she'll probably only notice it when it stops chirping, it's annoying us because we only hear it when we log on, but I agree RLC should have done something about for her, and us

• Like 2