Leora - General Chat Topic 2019 #2

happyone

I for one is happy Leora is back for whatever time she is. I loved the old days when Leora was allowed to interact with us. At VHTV we are lucky to have Grace whom likes to bate and entertain her fans. The interesting thing she happily chats specially if it's something she is interested in. I'm hopeful the RLC would easy up the ban on the residents chatting here.

• Like 2

I think you should consider changing your residence ... Prague is a very beautiful city ... the language is not a problem ... Paul would have a safe job ... it is a country in need of labor ... distractions are Shorter and better access to all of Europe ... I think it is a good option for the future for both of them.

Just now, raul399 said:

I think you should consider changing your residence ... Prague is a very beautiful city ... the language is not a problem ... Paul would have a safe job ... it is a country in need of labor ... distractions are Shorter and better access to all of Europe ... I think it is a good option for the future for both of them.

There would be lots of need for iphone repairers in Prague!

52 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

You couldn't me more wrong. But I respect your right to think that.

I think she does look in at her Forum, when you look at all the adverse comments about her in the old apartment when she shaved her little landing strip off, then let it grow again

Seeing how no one has asked, how are you keeping these days

• Like 2