Leora - General Chat Topic 2019 #2

happyone

5 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

ma siamo e noi siamo i suoi azionisti di maggioranza !!!
Direi che potrebbe fare uno sforzo per noi !!
sai come le quotazioni RLC aumenterebbero?!

and please Leora, put on a pair of sexy shoes as Amina did ...
you are always wearing white stockings and shoes

2 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

This is Leora's profession, that being the case I'll be surprised she doesn't keep an eye what her fans write.

Forget about the landing strip. I could share stories about the white socks, the panties down to her knees, looking at the camera. I suppose everyone would say they suggested it first or call me crazy, but these were all things I asked for that came to pass. The final one was going to be shoes/heels, I don't know. Maybe I asked wrong or used the wrong words?

If she is not looking at this then someone is giving her feedback. That's what I think it actually is.

And no, I did not ask for Paul and Eva to vanish! 😉

• Like 1

4 hours ago, kris66 said:

I love how some of the replies to your post is that people think she does (while they write as if they know)....     Fact is no one knows. But I have my serious doubts though. Some guys here live in a dreamworld and wish a lot of things that will never happen 😉

She reads the Forum and what's posted.  She used to even Post at one time but RLC made her get rid of the Account.  

• Like 4

3 hours ago, corboblanc said:

leora, donde esta eva ?????

Eva has been given the rabies vaccine ... and in two weeks she has to go back to the vet ... Eva cannot travel to another country until 30 days ... Leora told her friend.

• Like 2

she is happy and proves it ... she doesn't miss Russia ... and maybe she will start a new life here ... people are friendly and smile when she speaks ... in russia it's not like that ... 6 years ago when they started in This project changed his life radically ... and they adapted to that new life in another city ... because not to start here, everything is possible ... hahaha

8 minutes ago, raul399 said:

Eva has been given the rabies vaccine ... and in two weeks she has to go back to the vet ... Eva cannot travel to another country until 30 days ... Leora told her friend.

Are you sure she didn't say Pasha was given rabies vaccine 😁