Leora - General Chat Topic 2019 #2

happyone

10 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Although that is an interesting point New my friend, and likely highly probable if she indeed flew and did not take some other form of transportation with perhaps somewhat less stringent security as is flying such as perhaps a train, still it seems it may be even somewhat less difficult to acquire something such as her little friends there where she is now, than perhaps back where she came from or is from. Certainly a good point to take into consideration though.

Krasnoyarsk to Prague is over 6000k and it's around a nine hour flight, and it's over 8000k by road.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, firewall said:

it was already the reason for why i have never participate in the old leora topic  during the past years, this is just not a place for me

Everybody has to know for himself what he wants to write and where he want to get involved. Only, I hope you don't let yourself stop writing somewhere you would like to just because someone else doesn't agree with what you're saying. 

• Like 2

Just now, Newark52 said:

Krasnoyarsk to Prague is over 6000k and it's around a nine hour flight, and it's over 8000k by road.

Well that definitely certainly would be quite a long distance to take a train trip. She likely flew then.