Leora - General Chat Topic 2019 #2

happyone

13 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Took awhile but I got her there safely.      plane airplane GIF

I'm certainly glad you did then !  What took so long ? Been missing her for several months now. lol     And why didn't you bring Scrappy-Doo along also ? She liked to fly as much as Snoopy. lol

• Like 1

Would certainly be something quite interesting, convenient, and nice if there were some local novelty shop nearby that the gorgeous woman was made aware of somehow and decided to visit the location sometime soon or in the near future, and while there noticed some interesting and desirable little friends to her of which she chose to acquire to have available at the residence and sometimes spend some time with whenever some urges or desires of additional sensual massage or stimulation may come over her, since additional feelings of sensual massage or stimulation almost always increase's the intensity of those feelings and ultimately substantially increase's any feelings of gratification and sensual satisfaction afterwards.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nicholas said:

I'm certainly glad you did then !  What took so long ? Been missing her for several months now. lol     And why didn't you bring Scrappy-Doo along also ? She liked to fly as much as Snoopy. lol

There was no GPS on the dang plane. A lot of rough roads and few tire changes.   there was no storage compartment for the dog.   :biggrin:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

who are you to question what he reads and comments on in this forum?  he never said anything about watching her!  people that don't watch RLC are entitled to read this forum and make comments off of what they read.  this might be a new concept for you but that is how forums work!!  why don't you mind your own business and leave others alone!!

May I suggest you practice what you preach??? 

• Like 3